5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks
Just what I wanted for my Sony NEX camera and it fits perfectly. I just need to find something similar for my Panasonic camera.
Published 11 months ago by george kimball

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but nothing special
That case works good, but not very comfortable in using. You can't reach USB-connector and memory card before removing camera out of case
Published 3 months ago by Vadzim Fedarenka

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, November 17, 2013
This review is from: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Brown Leather Camera Case, Bag for Sony NEX-3N with Sony SELP1650, Sony A5000 16-50mm Lens (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but nothing special, June 28, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit at all-looks elsewhere, June 17, 2014
Did not fit my a5000 camera at all-not even close, the bottom stuck out in the from of the camera by an entire half inch...there was no way to fix the adjustment to get the case to fit. Very disappointing, did not fit like it shows in the picture. I recommend you look elsewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore it!, April 14, 2014
After being so happy with my camera purchase I decided to hunt for the perfect case. I was wary initially, but now I'm in love. This case is PERFECT! I love the instant access without having to take apart the case. The snaps on the bottom are perfect for that. Although you can't charge the camera or change the sd card with the bottom case in place, I have no issues moving the screen in and out. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars The size is perfect, February 8, 2014
The size really works well with my SONY 3NL. Just because the bag coming with the case is not so good so i only rates 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits, but impedes camera too much. Disappointing appearance IMHO., June 5, 2013
Jeffrey Stanley (Wichita, KS United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I will keep this for use when in a brutal environment, but I definitely won't use it everyday.

The overall fit for the camera is good. Not flawless, but it definitely works. I will definitely provide protection from bumping it into walls or counters if you carry your camera at your side like I like to do.

I regret buying the brown (there are other colors on Amazon if you search around). Instead of natural-looking leather, it is a very smooth fake-looking leather and the brown just looks like poo-brown vinyl rather than natural grain leather. Most cheap leather has a vinyl coating to make it look "good," so I imagine it probably really is leather, it's just not really nice leather. It looks like it costs more than it did, but not much.

The product photo shows it opening by unsnapping the bottom and flipping it down behind the camera. This method of exposing the lens does not work. It does not swing clear of the bottom of the camera (this is a design flaw, the tabs on the side snaps should have been slightly longer). You must unfasten the side snaps and let it hang down from the bottom snaps.

The Memory card and battery doors are blocked when it is wearing the case. You must completely remove it to access either of them.

You cannot use the tripod mount with the top case installed. I have a tiny "Black Rapid" adapter for attaching a wrist/shoulder strap which mounts to the tripod mount. It only extends the tripod hardware an extra 1/4", but the case does not fold down completely if I use the Black rapid adapter. It definitely would not work with any other larger tripod accessories (like a real tripod, no matter what size). It has the female thread for a tripod, but the case prevents using it unless the top portion of the case is completely removed. You can use a tripod or tripod accessories with the top case removed but the bottom case in place.

From the photos, it appears to include a wrist strap. It actually includes a short-ish neck strap. If you like the stock Sony neck strap you'll like this one. I'm not a fan of either of them. They are both too long for use as a wrist strap and too short for use as a neck strap, in my opinion. The included neck strap attaches to the normal camera neck strap mounts.

I do not recommend this. I'll probably end up leaving this in a drawer and protecting the cam in a regular zip-up camera bag.