Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for Samsung NX300 Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens and 20-50mm Lens
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2013
The case works great. It protects the camera in all general directions and has enough room for most of the available lenses of the camera. The ability to completely open up and remove most of the camera as well as bolt the bottom part to the camera.

Overall I like it, but I would be great if there was a small access to the camera's ports, to either charge it or connect to an external monitor. Otherwise I have to remove the case every time I need to charge or change batteries or change the SD card.

But those are small nitpicks and this case works great.
on March 27, 2014
Bought this before a trip to Italy and France for my brand new camera based on a friend's recommendation. He has same brand case for his camera. Overall, it's a great protective case for the camera. I never feared being able to throw it in my backpack. The piece covering the lens was sometimes tricky to get on and off (lens cover would be pulled off camera sometimes). Other than that, it is a great case for a camera that will be placed loose in a bag or backpack with other things. May not be as useful if you have a dedicated camera bag. I just ordered a Manfrotto camera bag yesterday and plan to use that when traveling with the camera. We'll see how that works.
on June 2, 2014
This product has a classic look and is durable for the long term........I would definitely recommend it if you are purchasing this camera........
on June 9, 2014
I really like this case it fits perfect on my Samsung; I get a lot of nice comments about the case. Its Great
on August 26, 2015
I got this cover instead of the cheaper ones, because I was expecting higher quality, and I got it, but it's still unavoidably annoying to have to unscrew it from the tripod mount in order to charge the camera. I can live with it, but I really feel like the people who make this, probably don't use it, and are not as personally invested in the product as the purchaser. If you can live with that small inconvenience, and want a higher quality case, then this one is probably what you're looking for. I mean, this isn't your average point and shoot, so you obviously aren't looking for a bottom of the line case, if you're the one who bought the camera. If you're shopping for this as a gift for someone else, it should go over very well. If you want another little tip, offer to put it on for the person who's getting it, because the screw that secures it to the camera using the tripod mount, is a LITTLE bit off of where it really needs to be in you have the nx300. You can get it on there, no problem, and it shouldn't damage the camera at all, but the giftee might think it is a mark of poor quality, which is debatable. After a couple of months being on the camera, it seems to have stretched a little, so as to make it a non-issue a while down the line.
on September 18, 2014
Works exactly as advertised. fits perfect and protective.
on October 6, 2014
Samsung camera fits perfect. Well made. Price is reasonable. Highly recommend. As usual, fast shipping.
on October 14, 2014
Love it! Fits my camera perfectly! I recommend it!
on July 22, 2014
I wish they could make charging the camera or even replacing the battery easier whilst in the protective bag...
on October 9, 2014
great item, fast delivery, great quality