5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent value!
I have been using this case with my NEX-7 now for about 3 weeks; it's a really good value. The case is durable and very functional. I really like that you can remove the cover and retain the body guard. Comments about the leather are largely true, it isn't a real high quality grain leather but in case you didn't miss it the price is only like 30 bucks! From my...
Published on July 5, 2012 by Spiro

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit. Cheaper alternative to Sony one. Broke immediately
This case mirrors my review for the Sony-made case. As such, I will paste that case's review here and edit it for the MegaGear one. The edits will be enclosed within brackets like so: [edit].

"This case fits the NEX-7 perfectly with the kit lens attached. It also fits with the Carl Zeiss 24mm f1.8 Sonnar E-mount lens on. The lens hoods have to be taken off...
Published 15 months ago by M. Y. "Photographer | Outd...

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, November 3, 2012
This review is from: MegaGear Ever Ready Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for Sony NEX-7 with Lens (Camera)
I love it. It looks great. Everything is perfect. It fits my Nex-7 Camera and I dont have any complain. 5 stars, absolutely.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice case, October 25, 2012
This case is very protective and fits perfectly. I bought the one for my nex 7 as well. Prompt delivery. I haven't seen a better one at any price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for my Nex!, October 12, 2012
I think it's a good PU leather substitue for the official case which has good quality but high price.The case fits my NEX7 quite well and I am glad to purchase the case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for a very cheap price! A no brainer choice!, October 11, 2012
This would be a good camera case for NEX 7, the size is exactly and perfectly crafted to fit the camera and its lense that came with it. It looks like it is an original sony accessories and even without a logo it would be hard to tell that it is not an original accessories of the camera. Materials are excellent this would last for a longer time! with this on you would like a professional photographer! this is a great investment because this case will protect your precious NEX 7 against dust, rain, scrathes and other elements that would be hazardous to your camera. And the best thing it does not look like a cheap one, this is indeed a great buy! This is a no brainer choice for a price like this you would feel that you hit a jackpot! I would definitely recommend this to anybody, great product for a very cheap price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a brilliant low cost rugged case, October 8, 2012
This little case amply covers a Nex-7 with Carl Zeiss lens attached. Front snaps off to shoot.
As with any fitted case you'll have to remove it to get to memory card or battery . But it's worth every penny to keep the camera dry and dust free. Great product

4.0 out of 5 stars great protection at a reasonable price, October 2, 2012
Daniel B Feller (Scottsdale, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I love my NEX 7 but on a trip to Italy and France, I found that I kept dinging it. The MegaGear cover has solved the problem by giving great protection while allowing me to still have easy access to all of the camera's great features

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, September 30, 2012
Howie (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the red version which is the same, and I have to say this case protected my NEX-7 very well. For the curious, the case comes in two pieces: one piece screws to the tripod screw hole on the bottom of the camera and the second piece attaches to the bottom piece by 2-3 buttons. The buttons are very secure so you don't need to worry about it.

I think the red color makes this case very unique and is definitely for those who want to stand out. If not, this black one "camouflages" the NEX-7 very well. The leather, is of course, not real leather, but it feels just like it and protects the camera adequately. This won't protect the camera fully, for example, from rain or being dropped hard, so I'd suggest buying a camera bag or full-cover bag.

The case comes with a black strap to match. Only small lenses like the standard 18-55 lens, or smaller lenses, will work with this case.

Great item, I'd recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars MegaGear an excellent product!, September 24, 2012
Ordered the MegaGear "Ever Ready leather case from Amazon for my new Sony NEX-7 and due to other experiences with after market cases was somewhat apprehensive. Delivery service was magnificent (3 days) and the quality of the product looked very good. The stitching on the case was well done and even throughout. Leather was of a good quality with a very nice pattern. But, the proof would be when I attempted to shoehorn my camera into it. Surprise! it fit like a glove and opens quite nicely in the front to allow full use without removing. The metal snaps all lined up nicely and it makes a nice neat package. The only improvement I could see is it would have been nice if a tab could've been provided on the left side for access to the USB connection for download without having to remove the camera case.
Very nice case and a good value for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Camera Case Review, September 24, 2012
I was impressed with this product. the quality and rigidity of the case was above average. the fit was snug and there was extra padding / protection where needed to protect the camera. The case is functional, quality and well worth the money. A satisfied customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Free your camera, September 13, 2012
Pedro Ming (SAN FRANCISCO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Why to spend so much money in a compact camera and carry it in a enormous case? This product potect it wothout significantly adding volume.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›