Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 22, 2014
I was looking for a form-fitting case for my new sony a6000 with 16-50mm kit lens -- I wanted something to prevent it from being scratched, and to prevent it from scratching other things when I was carrying it in my purse. This does the trick. It stretches to fit snugly over the camera - I doubt that I could fit the camera in the case if I had a bigger lens on it. (But if I put on a bigger lens, I doubt I'd be carrying it in my purse anyway.) This is *not* the case I'd buy if I wanted cushioned protection for my camera. I have a lowepro bag for that. But for some lightweight cushioning/ scratch protection in a form-fitting case, this is just fine for me.

Looks like most of the complaints are about velco/ construction. I've only had the case for a few days so haven't put it to hard use test yet, but construction so far seems fine to me.
0Comment56 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2014
This bag is the perfect fit for my a6000. The case is easy to carry with you and quality meet expectations. Well done. All of this in a company, lightweight bag. Definitely recommend this product.
0Comment45 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2014
A very useful and soft case for Sony a6000. It is nice, soft and protective but not bulky or cumbersome to handle.
0Comment39 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2014
Seems fine to me. Regarding comments that it's too tight: neoprene cases like this are supposed to be snug. This one is, but it's not hard to get the camera in or to fasten it. And on mine at least the build quality is fine.
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2014
I like this bag. It fits my Sony a6000 really well. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it!
0Comment35 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2014
Perfect carrying case for my new Sony a6000 camera. I travel through Europe later this summer. It is exactly what I needed..
0Comment40 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2014
This is perfect for keeping camera from getting damaged. I use it all the time. Great product. Love it-highly recommend!
0Comment38 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2014
excellent fit... just the right level of bulk added to the camera. the A6000 is suppose to be an easy camera to carry around so that you'll have it when you need it. all the other cases on the market seemed overly excessive and counter productive to the purpose of the a6000. The only thing that would've made this better is if black was available when i ordered... i see it is available now... the grey looks fine but given i have a black camera, it would've made it a little more matching.
0Comment40 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2015
The light blue is cute. But the case is to small for sony a6000. I have to try very hard to push it inside the case.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2014
When I received this bag I was surprised by its quality and design. it is very lightweight. Recommended.