5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting case I've seen for the EOS M
Published 6 months ago by B. Murphy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother. At this price, find something else.
Published 5 days ago by King Louie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting case I've seen for the EOS M, January 12, 2014
This review is from: MegaGear ''Ultra Light'' Neoprene Camera Case Bag for Canon EOS M with 18-55m... (Electronics)
At first glance I didn't actually think this would fit my EOS-M! It actually fits quite well with either the of the kit lenses. The case is obviously designed to accommodate the 18-55mm lens better. The fit is very good. I don't think you can buy anything in a camera store that's going to fit an EOS-M better than this. There are openings on the case the camera strap and lugs to function.

This case would protect your M from bumps, scratches and thieves eyes.

I don't think this case would protect your M from bad weather conditions or a drop into water, and it doesn't claim to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and protects perfect!, April 27, 2014
Got this for my EOS M and 18-55 so I can throw it in a bag and take it with me anywhere anytime in any bag. Camera and lens fit perfect no worries about anything!

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact case, March 4, 2014
It's a good quality case and extremely light weight. It came with a pouch to hold an extra lens. Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother. At this price, find something else., July 20, 2014
King Louie (Surf City, USA) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed with the overall quality of this case. Flimsy isn't a strong enough word for it. I figure, a camera case should at least offer some measure of protection. No, I don't expect to drop this from any height but the neoprene is so thin, I'm not sure it could help the camera survive an accidental bump. About the only thing this case would really protect against is maybe some dust.
But above and beyond that, it's a hassle trying to get it it on the camera, then to use the camera, you have to go to the trouble of taking it off again. And that's when the shoddy build quality comes into play. The stitching at the seams, because of the constant pulling off and on, has already started to open up. I would not recommend this to anyone, especially not at the $20 price point. Maybe if it were $5, I would suggest this as a temporary case until you can find something worthwhile.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, February 8, 2014
Bought this for my Canon EOS M, expecting a fairly fitted case that would allow me to toss the camera with 18-55 lens in my tote bag without worry. The shape is correct but it's larger than the camera and camera is loose inside. It's protected, as the case closes with velcro, but it is not a snug fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene Camera Case, April 16, 2014
I like how lightweight this case is as well as the bright pick color. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars simply because it is not a sleek fit for my Canon EOS M camera. It is a little loose-fitting. Other than that, I am happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome~!, March 20, 2014
I really love this product to protect my camera. Material is really light so whenever
I go to trekking, I can bring it without any weight problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have been good, May 6, 2014
I purchased this case for my new camera, and when it arrived, there was no second piece of velcro to shut the flap (it only had one side...not very helpful). The case itself seemed like a good case--the neoprene fabric was thick and had a gel feel to it. I would have likely kept it, if not for the velcro issue. In the end, I returned it and purchased a snap-shut leather case--and I think I made the right choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large and too small yet, somehow, still difficult to get the camera in and out, March 5, 2014
Pros: It's light weight and minimal.

Cons: The case is far too large for the EOS-M with the EF-M 11-22mm lens. If I put the EF-M 18-55mm on the camera, the fit is somewhat better, but still loose. If I put the EF-S 55-250 lens on, as well as any EF lenses (which is most of my glass) it doesn't fit at all. It could have used an internal "hanger" (webbing with a hole for the lens) with a longer lens nose.

The structure on in the back of the case is probably there to prevent the camera from falling out if the case is inverted, but it means I need to use two hands to get the camera out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit Canon slr1, but if I had an EOS M, it would be perfect!, January 2, 2014
I ordered this thinking that maybe with the smaller size of the Canon slr1, it could squeeze in here rather than buy the bigger slr version which says it fits even the big slr's and have it be baggy. I tried really hard to make it work, but it needs to be about 2 inches longer and wider. If it did fit, I would love it and it's exactly what I'm looking for - lightweight, easy access, and easy to attach to things.... MegaGear - make a small slr version!!!

Rate and Discover Movies