Megabloks 80 Pc Large Classic Bag forum
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 questions
votes
I own both these and Duplos (the bigger toddler-sized Legos). I find that these fit together easier for my child, and the pieces are larger overall (less of a stepping-on hazard).
Dec 30, 2013 by H. Gardner
vote
Are they BPA free? May 22, 2014
No Lisa it does not contain BPA,BPA is found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. They may also be used in other consumer goods.
May 24, 2014 by Shandiola Colebrooke
vote
As im looking at the bag it says that they are pvc free and the bag is an eco bag. I do not see any mention on the bag of being bpa free.
Dec 1, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
The bag says 1-5. We got these for our 2 year old granddaughter and she was definitely ready for them. She only builds vertically at this point, so there is much room to grow into these. Because they are so large, you can really build some substantial-looking things!
Nov 19, 2013 by Marilynn
vote
vote
what plastic number Jan 26, 2014
There is no recycle code on the blocks, they maybe like legos and a blend of plastics that is not recycleable. I have seen where they're listed as BPA free, but have not confirmed that with the company itself. Now each block has a number to indicate the type (2 or 3 long, 1 or 2 wide, how tall, etc.) so if that's what you want, you'll want to clarify the question to get a list of all of the different types included in this set.
Jun 19, 2014 by Mama Moon
vote
Canada
Jan 18, 2014 by Sid
votes
Hello from San Diego! I description of the products says the country of origin is USA. I have no reason to doubt this, but I have no way of proving it. This was gift for last Christmas and it's not in my home any longer. I was impressed with the quality and did not notice any odors, which is a tell-tale sign of imported toys. Hope this helps and God bless you.
Feb 21, 2014 by Heart Of My Home
votes
I cannot definitely answer yes or no to that question. However, this is a product that is geared towards small children. That being said I would feel safe assuming that they won't have these harmful chemicals in their construction. My greatest concern would be germs, and a quick wash in warm soapy water followed by a short soak in a QUATS style sanitizer (found in your local restaurant supply shop) will remedy that. P.S. QUATS is safer than bleach, but bleach works exceptionally well provided you dilute it correctly. also allow for the bloks to dry thoroughly before the little ones begin play
May 13, 2013 by Zack d.
votes
15 inches high; 13 inches wide; 7 inches deep
Jun 11, 2014 by Quilter50
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers