4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for toddlers

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for pushing, not riding
Published 23 months ago by Mommy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for toddlers, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
Bought for my 1 year-old for his birthday, but his 2 1/2 year-old brother likes it too. I bought the older one a Fisher-Price digger and this one is much better. Unlike the F-P one, these wheels actually move when you turn the steering wheel and the buttons are on the steering wheel (not under). My son is small for his age, but he's able to reach the ground when sitting on it and is able to scoot around. There's also an off button and 2 volume options, which (I'm sure you parents will agree) is AWESOME. I love the little box and tool kit that it comes with- my boys like to pretend like they're fixing it as much as they like riding it around. My kids also like that they can build towers on the front fenders- you can even build a windshield if you have enough Megabloks! I do think that the front end could have been designed better. When the kids are in the kitchen (tile) and they ride this into the living room (carpet), the black plastic piece on the front is so low that it gets caught. If they're going with any kind of speed, it almost sends them over the top/steering wheel when they hit that tile/carpet transition. The hook for the toolbox could be a little better too. It just kind of sits on the hook, so it's not very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
This, unlike many toys like it, does not tip over when he stands up behind it and takes a licking and keeps on ticking. It helped my son learn how to walk with confidence and I strongly recommend it over other push/pull ride on combo toys. The tool box and blocks were an added bonus to an already great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, March 11, 2012
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
This product was bought as a Christmas gift for my young son. Not only did he immediately take to the toy but so did my many young cousins. It was very cute to watch. Kids can ride on it, use the tools, and stash their goodies in the toolbox that attaches to the back of the truck. We have used it both indoors and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Megabloks CAT 3 in 1 Ride On Truck, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
I brought this for my grandson. He was turning 2, he loves this truck. He rides it in the hourse and the blocks are just his size to work with. I recommend this for those children that likes to build and move things around

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves this, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
Built tough to withstand the elements and the rugged job at hand. My son loves the truck and tool box. Bar on back of truck helps him stand and get around. Has a little weight to the truck so he doesnt flip it easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
Our 15 month old son loves to ride on this toy! We are glad we bought it for him for Christmas!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for pushing, not riding, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
Bought this for my sons first birthday. The noises are great and really loud. He likes to walk behind the truck and it balances well, turns easily, and he is able to handle it well. The downside is that it is just impossible for him to ride the truck. The seat is very narrow and easy to slide off. Also, the fender placement and size trap and pinch his knees and feet whenever he tries to scoot along on the truck.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for flat surfaces, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
our son had issues using it when the ground was not flat. The front piece of plastic is very low. better for indoor or patio use.

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
i would recomend this product to any one who has a toddler who loves to ride on things.. just the right size for my grandson he loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for my grandson, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck (Toy)
This was purchased for my 1 yr old grandson as a Christmas gift. As soon as he saw it he loved it. Highly recommend this product.

Megabloks CAT 3in1 Ride On Truck