on October 23, 2007
Great buy... I would say it is just as good as the scoripo, if not a little better in some ways... there is a built in mercury tilt sensor as well as a shock sensor built in to the module which helps from needing to buy all those add-ons. The siren could be louder, but its alright. The biggest downfall with this product is the installation... unless you have some type of electrical knowledge as well as knowledge of your motorcycle... you will need to get it professionally installed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 29, 2013
I've worked in stereo shop and installed many allarms and stereo systems but this confused the F out of me. then once everything was installed the speaker quit working because I washed my bike... REALLY!!! its a Motorcycle alarm its going to get wet, on wash and it was dead, the brain was in the "water proof" bag and was dry so WTF happened?
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again