- Hand pump inflates disposable gloves to check for leaks
- Tests gloves made from a rubberized material that have up to a 5" cuff diameter
- Check valve can be closed to keep the glove inflated for inspection
- Includes two elastic sealing rings to hold the glove on the pump
- Tester is 5.5" long and 5" in diameter
Megger 512117 Pneumatic Glove Tester
|Price:||$227.09 ($227.09 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$47.91 (17%)|
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||5-1/2 inches|
The Megger 512117 pneumatic glove tester is a hand pump that inflates disp... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Megger 512117 pneumatic glove tester is a hand pump that inflates disposable gloves to check for leaks. It can be used to test gloves made from a rubberized material, such a latex or neoprene, that have up to a 5" cuff diameter. A check valve on the tester can be closed to keep the glove inflated for inspection. The tester comes with two elastic sealing rings to hold the glove on the pump, and the rings are covered with fabric to help keep the glove from ripping due to friction between the ring and the glove. The tester is 5.5" long and 5" in diameter.
Megger manufactures equipment for cable fault locating, protective relay testing, telecommunications and data integrity, and power quality testing under multiple brand names, among them Megger, Biddle, States, and AVO. The company, founded in 1889, is headquartered in Dover, England, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001:2008.
What’s in the Box?
- Megger 512117 pneumatic glove tester
- (2) Elastic sealing rings