Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Size: 32 OunceChange

on April 11, 2008
Meguiar's M5032 Boat/RV Cleaner is one of the easiest products I have ever used. Application is the same as most other products but the real difference is rubbing it off. Very easy to remove leaving a beautiful finish. No need for the power buffer with this product.
on February 10, 2013
It's a good product. The only problem is that if the RV is warm to the touch or is in mostly-sunny conditions (which most are), you'd better wipe off nearly as quickly as you put on; or, it bakes-in and the residue is *impossible* to remove with anything other than time, weather and/or stripping it off with another material and starting over: This is especially true of gel coats.

Further, if you're looking for an impressive gloss, this will not do it (this product *restores* the original, inherent gloss of gel coats nicely, but *adds* very little shine).

I use a porter cable polisher on RV's, and even with that I found the ability of this product somewhat wanting as concerns the removal of streaking and minor scratches.

In the end, however, it is in fact a one-step product; keeping that in mind, it should be used primarily on RVs that have suffered only minor neglect. Otherwise, one should definitely go with a multistage process for best results.

AJ
Best Auto Detail of South West Florida
Best-Auto-Detail.com
11 comment14 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2010
I bought a couple of tubs of this cleaner wax ... thinking it would take it all to clean and shine up my fifth wheel trailer. I used about a third of one can, rubbing it in ... and, voila, the whole trailer sparkled with pride.

It's a good product. I used it on the fiberglass skin of the trailer ... the metal doors and trim ... the plastic wheel covers and exterior accessories ... all sparkled.

I recommend the product. It was a great way to spend some time under the shade of a big oak at our favorite campsite. All I needed were some towels and my tub of Mequiar's cleaner wax.
on September 18, 2011
It appears better than regular automotive wax, but if you have oxidation, I would would recommend something with more abrasion. This will take off very very fine oxidation only. But its better than using regular wax if you are putting it on fiberglass. I had to use some rubbing compound too.
on May 13, 2013
I've used this on my boat for a long time. This was much cheaper than the same product at West Marine - which is about two miles from my house....
on August 9, 2012
This is a great wax if you have gel-coat finish on an RV. Takes out the black streaks with minimal effort and lives a great shine. Can't find it in the stores anymore.
on May 20, 2013
First of all, this same size and product at the marina store.. FUHGEDDABOUTIT! I'd need a bank loan to purchase it, along with the deed to my car and house.

Secondly... let's face it... getting a boat ready for the season is not a walk in the park. But, I can say this product makes it less onerous. A beer helped too. ;)

Seriously, it goes on easily, comes off easily... and does a great job. We love this product. (Well, really, as much as you can love a WAX?)
on August 7, 2015
Good stuff the local boat repair shop used and recommended to me. I get many compliments that my 6 year old fiberglass boat looks almost like new. It is worth my time and investment to apply this.
on July 28, 2013
i have lived in south fl. for over 25yrs. over this time i have had 5 boats from 26' to presently a 19' cc. i have used mequiars #50 on all of my boats- tried other cleaner waxes and always come back to #50. goes on and comes off easier, cleans most residues and waterlines, gives a good shine and last for at least 6-8- washings. i can put wax on 1/2 of the inside of my boat at a time then buff it off never had a problem with it not coming off. also no problem if you get on crome or al. decals. i wax my boat 2-3x+ a year depending on use. i keep my boat, engine and electrical eq. in top condition-it has always paid off when it was time to sell.
on June 12, 2015
East to apply and removed. The best wax I have used on my boat. I would re-order tyis product.