Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Size: SingleChange
Price:$7.50+ $5.00 shipping

on March 9, 2011
I have tried a few of these products and they all left this white film on the car. This stuff is great, not only does it not leave a film you can use it on all of the rubber and black trim and even windows with no streaks! I am thinking of spraying this on me to see if I look better!

66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2009
UQW is an amazing product. Easy to apply, easy to remove. You can either spray it onto a foam applicator pad and apply to the whole vehicle, then remove (like traditional waxing) or follow the bottle instructions and spray a light mist on a panel, wipe it in, flip the towel and buff to a high gloss. It truly is a wipe on wipe off product (WOWO)

Just a note, this is designed to be used on a CLEAN car, that has been freshly washed and dried. It is not to be used like quick detailer or ultimate quick detailer that you use to remove light dust and fingerprints etc...Ultimate Quick Wax is used as a booster wax between wash and wax sessions to "boost" the existing wax already on the car and increase gloss and shine.

Highly recommended product!!! Duragloss Aquawax is another great product, it can actually be sprayed on the car while it is still wet and wiped off when you dry the car. I personally think the vehicle is more slick feeling after uqw. But both are great products
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2012
I've worked at detail shops a couple of times as summer jobs, and have had access to the world's most expensive wax ($40,000+) and everything below it. I've always used Dodo Juice on my car, and the beading was always perfect, but every couple of washes I would apply another coat. It is time consuming since I just want a quick wax. Then I found an article on Autopia regarding this quick wax vs Optimum Spray Wax/Car Wax. I am a fan of Optimum since their products work real well, and are very easy to use. So I got a free sample of the Optimum Spray wax, and did half of my car, and did the other half using Meguiar's. I applied each spray wax on the body, plastics, windows - basically everywhere. Since I can't do that with a regular wax, I was happy that this will cut out of a lot time. This past week it has been raining, and I am amazed at how wonderful each product is. I liked the Meguiar's quick wax much better because the water just rolled off while driving; there was some water left on the Optimum side. After applying the wax, it leaves a smooth surface, as if I had clayed my car, and it reduces the defects (scratches and other minor things)! It bead's water very well, and has lasted for a while (5-6 weeks). Next sunny day I plan on putting on another layer of this wax. This is the easiest and best wax I have used in terms of quickness, applying/removing, and price wise. Already ordered a case of this stuff!
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2010
I like this product for the slickness and gloss it provides. I use this after washing the car to keep the paint slick so dirt and bugs tend not to stick and rinse off easily. Good quick protection and my vehicles always look freshly detailed. This product doesn't stain black vinyl or plastic trim and leaves a nice sheen on vinyl. It also can be used on glass and makes the rain just fly off the car.

Update: I've taken to buying this product from the Meguiar's Detailer pro line in gallons as I find I use it weekly. There its called Meguiar's Synthetic X-press Spray Wax and is even less expensive in gallon sizes if you look for the occasional free shipping offers. This product has also replaced my dedicated vinyl trim protectant. One product works on everything, paint, glass, chrome, stainless, wheels and vinyl trim.
on August 19, 2010
This Ultimate Quick Wax is extremely easy to use. It goes on so clear and haze free, there's almost no need for final buffing. I've used quite a few higher priced speciality waxes, liquids - pastes, and to my eyes the Meguiar's shine is just as good. I cannot yet vouch for it holding up for a long period of time, which it may, but since it's so quick and easy to use, that really doesn't matter to me. Best of all in my opinion is that it doesn't quickly dry to a streaky haze that must be wetted to remove as all quick detailers do, including the Meguiar's. This wax doesn't streak. Highly recommend!
on January 19, 2014
This product gives your car a nice, slippery shine, and water will bead up and roll off for a couple of days after application, but the effect doesn't last long, and the coating is too thin to gloss over even the slightest scuff. Good for a touch-up on a day you want the car to shine, but in the long run, if you want day-to-day good looks, you'll get more for your money with a real wax product.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2010
I had my doubts about this product, but using it just once, I was extremely impressed. My Pearl white paint looked sooo glossy and "wet" you woulda thought the paint was new.
I cannot believe it took me just 30-40 mins to do the whole was just too only concern was it took almost half a bottle for my G35 coupe.
I don't know how long the wax's glossy-ness will last, but I think I will use this on sides and lower parts of my car where it gets dirty fast....I think since it's soo easy to use & the Amazon price remains can use this once a month....seriously...this stuff is soo easy to use, I actually look forward to waxing my car. I use a little on my windows too...seem to come off pretty nice and easy and leave the windows very slick. I'm looking to stock up as the price is right at Amazon!!!
on June 1, 2015
This stuff is incredible! I'm not a professional detailer, but recently got a new truck and want to keep it looking brand new for as long as possible, so I bought the quick wax along with the 3-pack of microfiber towels, quick detailer and interior quick cleaner.

I'm blown away by the results. It goes on easy, wipes off easy, and looks like a professional detail / wax job. It was very sunny when I used it, and it didn't matter a bit (unlike some other wax products). Not only that, but it makes any water spots from the wash disappear.

Washing a car yourself can be a beating, so I'll probably go back to driving through the was for $5 and then following up with this product and the interior and other details myself. I highly recommend this product... Good stuff.
review image review image
on August 25, 2009
This stuff is so easy to use that I apply it every couple of weeks to keep my car's paint looking it's best. Just start with a clean car, then spray it on and wipe it off (with a good microfiber towel of course). There's no white residue left behind, just a great looking car. When used regularly, Ultimate Quick Wax will make whatever other wax you use last longer, so you don't have to do the very time consuming wax on wax off routine as often. Plus the car will always look like you just waxed it. I only use Meguiar's products and I highly recommend them.
on June 5, 2015
This stuff is incredible for the price. Although I keep a good coat of regular carnauba wax on the car, this stuff is great for maintaining the shine and protection. Works well in sun or shade and I can do the whole car in just a few minutes. Best of all, it doesn't leave a white residue on all the black plastic parts. Because of its ease I use it often and my car always looks great. Adding a photo showing the incredible reflectivity on the hood.
review image