- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$5.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.61 (59%)|
Meguiar’s White Wax is especially formulated for white to light colored cars and was designed to specifically clean, polish and provide brilliance to lighter colored vehicles. This unique wax contains an advance blend of micro cleaners that remove below surface contaminants to make the paint in your vehicle pop. while protecting it with a high grade carnauba wax, and fortified with Synthetic Polymers to provide long lasting, durable protection.
Waxes for white and light colored cars, benefit most from a formula that provides "brigthness" to the paint to give it a clean and clear reflection. This specially formulated wax is designed to make your paint shine with the help of its cleaning agents, delivering a show car finish.
With Meguiar’s White Wax, you will be able to take the guess-work out of waxing, remove light oxidation and contaminants, clean while you wax for a brilliant finish, and add long lasting wax protection.
Before working on your car with the Meguiar's White Wax, begin by washing with a wash formulated for cars like Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner (sold separately) and drying your car thoroughly. If surfaces are rough to the touch, you may want to clay your car using Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit (sold separately) first.
For best results, apply to a freshly washed and dried surface that is cool and in the shade. White Wax may be applied by hand, Dual Action (DA) Polisher or with Meguiar’s DA Power System (sold separately).
- 1. Apply a small amount of product to the included foam applicator pad (hand), or directly to either a polishing or waxing foam pad (DA). Using moderate pressure, work the product into the paint making 2 to 4 overlapping passes. If applying by hand, use a tight,circular pattern. Dull, neglected paint may benefit from more passes.
- 2. Work one section at a time until the vehicle has been completed. Allow the product to dry to a haze, then use a premium towel like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine microfiber (sold separately) or 100% cotton terry towel to remove the product.
- 3. Turn to a clean portion of the towel for final wipe off, buffing to a brilliantly bright shine that lasts.
I don't recommend buying this wax just because of its packaging. After multiple uses, the aluminum-like tube can develop holes and sharp edges, so I ended up returning it to... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Taylor Jasko
This stuff is incredible on a white car. I used it on a newer car and an older truck and the both looked like new. It goes on easy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Troy M.
Prefect for my Ibis White Audi S4! dunno if better than just regular wax, but i like to think it works better since its made for a white car.Published 3 months ago by Tom Palasiewicz
Meguiars has very nice products, it is a shame this is not one of them, wont buy it again, since is harder to remove and does not feels as good as my turtle wax with carnauba which... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jose Castillo Martinez