5.0 out of 5 stars I have tried them all
I have tried many water spot removing products but this hard water spot remover is the best. Spray it on and it eats off the water spots instantly. Plus it leaves a shine that protects against more water spots. Love it!
Published on July 30, 2011 by R. Blood

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!
I live on the Delmarva peninsula and this product did not touch water spots left by irrigation overspray . . . I would advise looking elsewhere.
Published on September 16, 2007 by J. P. Hook

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!, September 16, 2007
This review is from: Meguiar's M4716 Marine/RV Hard Water Spot Remover - 16 oz. (Automotive)

1.0 out of 5 stars Meguiars hard water remover, October 28, 2008
JWT4 (philadelphia) - See all my reviews
I tried this product on my truck and it didn't really take off the hard water stains like it said it would. I wouldn't suggest using this product.
I was very disappointed with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, November 2, 2010
bought this cause of the name meguiars.figured it would work. didnt even touch waterspots. tried 4 other products. the only product worth buying is spot x hard water spot remover.works unbelievable.had spots baked on c6 corvette hat had spots baked on from florida sun.20 minutes window looks brand new.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK! DO NOT BUY!, April 8, 2010
I tried this and it didn't work at all! I expected more from meguiars! I bought it from them because of there reputation, however don't waist your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars This sucks, December 26, 2011
Worth less soap and water would do a better job. Do not buy this product. It's waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have tried them all, July 30, 2011
R. Blood (Alamogordo, NM United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 11, 2009
Have been using this product for a while now on my Jetskis and Boat. This product has worked great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot remover..., March 1, 2014
Very good product. We used it to remove a chemical stain on a large picture window in our house. We had tried Windex and other professional window cleaning products with no success. Even though it is designed for boats it worked wonderfully on the damaged window.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy!, September 17, 2013
I bought a 2012 Manitou SLE (23' Pontoon/Wakeboarding Boat) wife's 40th birthday, June 22nd 2010. After the first few months on the water the boat started to get water spots on the side walls, on the engine, on the ladder, etc...
I searched the Internet for months! I asked Marine Shop workers, I asked the company I bought the boat from, etc... What cleaning product works to get rid of the water spots on my boat!?! The Engine is White, the boat walls are Black. Both white and black surfaces show water spots. I went to clean my boat last weekend and ran into another guy cleaning his boat. I asked him what he uses. He showed me MEGUIAR'S HARD WATER SPOT REMOVER. He said THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS! Guys... I'm telling you right now - THIS IS IT! You spray this stuff on, let it sit for just a sec (count to 5), and wipe it down. I know I know... simple pleasure, but I can honestly tell you, this MADE MY DAY! Spend the money! Save your back from hours of scrubbing.
I can also assure you I have NO vested interest in this company. It just plain works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 12, 2013
I have a well on my property. It is good potable water, but it still leaves spots on my windshield. I tried McGuire's with great hopes, and it worked "somewhat", but even after FOUR applications the spots were still there. (I even used steelwool pads!)Very disappointing!

Rate and Discover Movies