5.0 out of 5 stars The best car wash as of June 2007
I've used so many different car washes over the years I've lost count. In the late 90s and through 2001 I was using various high-end washes that only professional detailers usually know about. Lately I've been using P21S shampoo for my washes but I switched to Meguiar's NXT car wash this year.

Bottom line, everything that a professional detailer wants in a car...
Published on June 2, 2007 by Jerry Jackson Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars How to Wash Your Car
This product relies on a fancy name and bottle design to sell; it's not that great. Less expensive brands will work great if you use the right technique to wash. After 12 years of washing my car I have developed my own style that works amazingly well.

1. Get a lambs wool mit.
2. Fill one bucket with clean water and a second bucket with car wash water...
Published on February 2, 2008 by IronCore

5.0 out of 5 stars The best car wash as of June 2007, June 2, 2007
Jerry Jackson Jr. (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash. 64 oz. liquid (Automotive)

Bottom line, everything that a professional detailer wants in a car wash/shampoo is in this wash! It goes on VERY smooth, REALLY cuts through dirt/grime and helps lift particles off the paint, it's reasonably gentle, it suds VERY well, it is reasonably priced, and it smells good.

Unless someone develops an even better car wash in the future, this is the car wash I'll be sticking with for LIFE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, July 2, 2006
Joseph Hubbard (Pflugerville, TX) - See all my reviews
This is my favorite wash to use on my car. It suds extremely well, holds the suds well, and the smell of it is quite pleasant. I was tired of car washes that would develop suds effectively but only hold them for a few minutes, leaving you with a bucket of dirty water. Obviously not too good for your car! With Meguiar's NXT, everytime I finish washing my car the bucket is still full of bubbles. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 24, 2005
J. C. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I just used this product to wash my car and it worked great. As it is advertised, a little goes a long ways (1 oz per gallon). The suds feel very smooth and lifted dirt off my car with easy. It is also easy to rinse off. And after washing, my car's surface felt slick as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars good soap for the price, January 6, 2007
a very decent soap for the price and qty delivered. I have used soaps where the suds will last longer and form with less water, so I give it a 4 rating. To be fair, any better soap will cost the same amount and will give you about 1/4 the amount, so I can live with re-sudsing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Wash, May 7, 2007
Although a little expensive this product does a great job of loosening up dirt on your vehicle. "And" the smell is fantastic!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to find, January 26, 2009
Yozhik (Portland OR) - See all my reviews
This wash is better than 95% of the washes on the market today. It beats several washes that cost twice as much and are only available by mail order. I like that it is easily available at most retailers in the US, it is relatively inexpensive, and it effortlessly lifts the grime off the clearcoat. It has a pleasant grape-like smell. The foaming action is superior. P21S and Zymol are excellent, but this one is as good but costs less.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, Good Price, There are Better, February 6, 2012
This was one of the first shampoos I tried when I started getting into car detailing. I actually got my first small sample with a Meguiars car care kit and soon enough needed a refil so I picked this up. The shampoo is not bad for the price, and honestly, if you are just washing your car and aren't really big into detailing, the price and quality cannot be beat. There are however far better products out there that have more lubricity and do a better cleaning job. If you have tried this one out and would like to see something that works better, I would give the Meguiar's Professional Detailing Shampoo Plus a shot as it is one of my favorites and one of the favorites used by many professional detailers due to its lubricity, shine, and even great scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, January 4, 2007
This is the best car wash I have ever used!!!!! along with the NXT generation car wax it makes your car look like it's had a brand new paint job. This product is a must for people who want the best for their car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
Good product, but not as good as their own Ultimate Wash and Wax Car Wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, December 11, 2012
Very good! Couldnt ask for more! Cleans and shines car just as advertised! Dont buy any other! Still hsve not run out lasts over 50 washes! Use just a 2cap fulls