- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$15.76 & FREE Shipping|
To achieve a brilliant shine and deep color, polish paint before applying wax protection. Meguiar's Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad has active polishing action to remove minor surface imperfections. It restores high gloss and features an exclusive foam cell structure to improve air flow. Pad changes are easy with the Velcro backing system.
With the polishing pads Velcro backing easily attach and center the Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad to the Dual Action Polisher’s (sold separately) backing plate.
Before working on a car with Meguiar’s Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad, begin by washing and drying the car thoroughly. If surfaces are rough to the touch, clay the car using Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit first. For swirls and scratches use Meguiar’s Soft Buff Cutting Pad and Ultra Cut Compound before polishing.
- 1. Attach the pad to the Dual Action Polisher.
- 2. Apply a strip of Meguiar’s, Mirror Glaze 105, Ultra Cut Compound or Meguiar’s Ultimate Compound directly onto the yellow polishing pad.
- 3. Place the face of the pad flat on the paint. Turn on the drill and begin buffing with moderate pressure in an overlapping pattern while keeping the pad flat against the paint at all times.
- 4. Work a small section at a time. Apply additional Ultimate Polish as needed.
- 5. Before moving on to the next section, use Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries.
- 6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
- 7. Follow up with any Meguiar’s wax, like of Meguiar’s, Mirror Glaze 205, Finishing Polish or Ultimate Wax.
I have always used and liked this line and will always recommend themPublished 9 days ago by Brooker Smith
Expected a longer life out of this pad. After doing two cars the outer edges began falling apart and flaked.Published 28 days ago by Steven S.