5.0 out of 5 stars Best Face Paint By Far.
I bought this because of a make up tutorial I found on a YouTube channel, MadeYewLook, for A beetlejuice look...and I was so very impressed! The makeup went on smoothly and NEVER faded throughout the night. I also used it on my mom to make her a sugar skull look and she was a huge hit at the party, and again NEVER faded or creased. I will definitely buy this product again!
Published 13 months ago by lamb637

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected
Published 9 months ago by Natalie Rose

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Face Paint By Far., November 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonerful product..........., October 2, 2013
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
Love this thing! It's neither a powder nor a cream, if you want a solid white color you'll need to apply a few layers but once you do it stays on and also you don't get any creases like you do with creams. Really great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Harley Quinn make-up!, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
I used this for the white around mask of my Harley Quinn costume. It went on perfectly and smoothly with water and a paintbrush. I definitely recommend it! Hahaha I didn't realize how much 2 oz would be, but I'm pretty sure I can paint 100 faces with this amount!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for gothic makeup kit!!!, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
As a budding Gothic blogger, I often find myself wondering why I'm not 100% Goth. This powder pales my skin a great deal and makes me look deathly ill- the effect that I often aim for!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read on for how to fix broken starblends!, August 30, 2014
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
Great product! If they fall and break or you want to mix colors, follow these instructions and do NOT throw out!

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
this face paint was pointed out to me by another homestuck cosplayer, i'm cosplaying kurloz makara, and it arrived cracked and the second i unscrewed it white dust shot up into the air. i hadn't even tried to put it on and i had already made a mess. i decided that at first i would give it i few trial runs before i went to my local con and i was very disappointed. it's very thin so one coat is NOT enough!!! and even after applying several coats you can still see pink skin AND it cracks and falls off. i have used the mehron starblend dark grey and it was fine but this was very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
Great vibrant white color. This is perfect to use around small children's eyes when face painting masks. The powder is easier to clean off and not as irritating as the water based face paints. I have tried a few other brands, but this one it the best white by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
Really does good for the cosplays that we are doing for upcoming events. Is a good buy along with the monster gray, if doing Homestuck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, November 3, 2014
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
I used this as a wet face paint and to be honest I really don't have much experience with face paint so I had to experiment with this a few times. First when I got it wet it took a while for me to lather it all up and then apply and at first it was a very sheer color and I was disappointed because I needed a very white face. Then the next time I used it I tried layering it with a face brush and I got that great bright color but a few minutes later it was crumbling everywhere and again I was extremely disappointed. So the time after that I decided to use a face sponge and the results were so much better! I only had to do one layer and there was no crumbling or anything. I was very happy with it after that. In fact, the only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I would have liked instructions but other than that it was a great face paint!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works brilliantly! She was a geisha a few years back ..., November 3, 2014
PharmDMom (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mehron StarBlend Cake Makeup - White W (2 oz) (Misc.)
Bought this for my daughter's halloween costume. She went as Marie Antoinette, so we needed some white on her face. It works brilliantly! She was a geisha a few years back and I so wish I had found this for that year. It would do a great job making a white geisha face. My older son dressed up as Edward Scissorhands and it also worked for him.
I'd recommend this for anything you need to create a white face. The more you put on, the whiter it gets. I just used the disposable sponges from the store to apply.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›