Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sid Meier's Civilization V Denmark-The Vikings DLC [Online Game Code]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 28, 2016
This is now one of my favorite civs. They are militarily strong on both land or water based maps (and outstanding on combo maps). My only gripe is a small and superficial one: the ski-infantry. Unless you're playing some Hoth style map the skiing infantrymen look ridiculous skiing over dry land. The Berserker is one my favorite early game melee units.
on January 31, 2014
Excelente Product!! Just as described by seller!
on November 25, 2012
i am able to download on my pc from steam store when i search this dlc so i am assuming you can.
on June 10, 2013
It only runs on Steam. Steam is awful, is designed to protect the manufactures interests and never runs well. If I knew that I had to use Steam, I would never have bought it.