Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 2, 2014
I agree with all the other reviews, these work great. My only problem was that I had to return them and get a larger size. This is the sizing chart for calf circumference on the box, if it's helpful for anyone:

Small--9.5 in to 12.5 in/24 cm to 32 cm
Medium--12.5 in to 15.5 in/32 cm to 39 cm
Large--15.5 in to 18 in/39 cm to 46 cm
X Large--18 in to 20 in/46 cm to 51 cm
22 comments403 of 405 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
My calves are 15.5 inches around, which is exactly between what they recommend for a medium and large. I went with a medium and was very happy with the decision. The sleeves feel GREAT when you pull them on, and stay in place nicely. The aching in my shins and calves instantly subsided.

I would highly recommend that you save your money and purchase these instead of the much more expensive 2XU sleeves.
0Comment75 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
I've tried a few brands to get the right fit, these and the 2xu's are very nice.
Other brands tend to fray or 'roll up' at the ends, these maintain their shape. Keep my calves feeling nice throughout the various routines. Will buy another pair
11 comment39 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2014
I was skeptical because of the price and it being made by a little known brand claiming to be high end. Lets face it... Items like that are a dime a dozen on Amazon. These are the real deal. I prefer CEP or 2XU because of the extra compression that never looses shape. In my opinion, they are the two I would put at the very top. UNTIL I bought these. Let me start out by saying I am 6'3", 185lbs and I bought the large. I have 15.5" calves so I ride the line with most brands, including this one. Some end up being too big and others too small. The large fit perfectly. I like A LOT of compression and that's exactly what these give you.

I've had them for awhile and they are cheap in comparison to CEP, 2XU, Zoot, and CWx. SO, I decided to see exactly how they would withstand intentional abuse. I have washed them SEVERAL times and always run them through the dryer on high heat. I've pulled and stretched them to see if I could hear any threads breaking or if they'd rip. No rips and I never heard a thread break. I'd NEVER EVER do that to any of my other running gear.

I have plantar fasciitis, perineal tendonitis, and shin splints in my right foot. I attribute most of the to spending a few years in the Marine Corps. lol! Anyway... I spend good money on quality products that I will benefit from. 9 times out 10 you get what you pay for with competition athletic gear. Compression sleeves and socks are the one thing I refuse to skimp on. Compression socks and sleeves have been the "game changer" for me and have helped me enjoy running again. So, after spending a few hundred dollars on socks and sleeves... I decided to take a chance on these because of all the favorable reviews and the LOW price. I'm glad I did. I have had a lot of compliments on them too. They look pretty cool on top of working as advertised. I actually just ordered a high viz green pair about 5 minutes ago.

The one thing that may be an issue for some people may be the material and the heat. The material isn't as thin and cool as a lot of the other high end brands. I, personally, like that and prefer the warmth. When you have the trifecta of the most painful runner's conditions.... Making sure everything is warmed up and remains that way is a good thing. I've worn these in 100 degree humid weather in South Central Florida because I had forgotten my CEPs. My legs did sweat considerably more but oh well. The firm compression is what I need and these deliver top quality medical grade compression with a good selection of colors and a cool design. The material seems like it would be more durable than any other compression socks/sleeves I've owned or have tried on. They are thicker and are great in cold weather. I wore these under tights in 38 degree weather with 15mph winds during a 12miler. My calves were warmer than any other part of my body. lol!

I'd DEFINITELY recommend these to anyone who is looking for high end compression sleeves. You can almost buy three pair for the price of one in any other quality brand. That's a NO BRAINER in my book.
22 comments29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2014
The product fits nice and snug and provides great support for my shins. My shin do not hurt as bad as it use to. They don't itch and retain their consistency through a wash.
11 comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2014
I got these compression sleeves for my boyfriend due to his shin. He loves it, wish he had gotten them sooner. They are not too tight. Got his sz medium he is running more now and his shin is pain free. I would recommend them to anyone who has shin problems
on February 11, 2014
I had really bad calf pain when running. I immediately felt relief when I went for a run with the sleeves on. They are great!!
on February 23, 2014
These have really helped me with my shin splints and the pain I get after running consistently. It's great to finally have some relief from the soreness.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2015
To small...... But way to small
Look the picture, my height is 180 cm, my calf is 15 inch, so I ordered medium size........ That thing leave marks on my legs. I used it for 4 kilometers and took it away
review image review image
on July 4, 2014
I struggle with low blood pressure and dizziness, so my doctor recommended I get compression socks. I am a tap dancer and the medical socks all come as full foot or open toe, meaning they didn't fit inside my tap shoes. Those also made my feet really sweaty and uncomfortable so I decided to investigate other options. These sleeves are perfect! They are very snug and really help with my blood pressure and reduce dizziness and other symptoms. They are comfortable, easy to wash, and easier to take on and off than the medical ones with the feet on them. I love that they are easier to wear with sandals as well and just all around make my body feel much better. I worried they would be extremely hot and uncomfortable, but I honestly don't even notice them anymore. I bought this particular brand because the price was good and this is one of the few brands that actually lists the 20-25mmHg, which is the amount my doctor recommends.

As for sizing: my calves are 13.5". I ordered the small by mistake the first time and they were definitely too small. The medium fits me great. They also shrink back up when you wash them if you feel they are stretching out.

My sole complaint is that I wish they offered more colors- and got rid of those ugly stripes on the front! I like to wear these everyday, but they look completely absurd with things like dresses. I wish they would make some beige ones with no decoration on them for that purpose, but on those days I am just forced to return to the medical ones. If you are in the market for medical ones I highly recommend the ones by TruForm as they are comfortable, durable, and not too tight at the ankles (a problem I noticed with several other brands)

oh and one more thing... those stripes in the front will show on your skin when you remove these after use. It usually takes my skin about half hour to an hour for the patterns on my skin to fade- they are very noticeable. Just another reason I wish they would remove them, and something to keep in mind if you plan to wear these for a few hours before removing them to go somewhere else. Your legs will look a little weird for a bit.
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse