What Not to Wear 5 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Perfect Storm: Riana C., Taylor P., and Megan G. Skimpy dresser, Riana wears clothes that are too tight. Megan's frumpy wardrobe doesn't work for her body, and Taylor's boho style is just too mismatched. In this episode, Stacy & Clinton take on all three friends to help each find their own unique style.
2. Lizz G. Lizz is a stage mom of nine who has put her family's needs over her confused style of short skirts, thrown together layers and boots. Can Stacy and Clinton get this busy mom to drop her inappropriate sexy style and finally discover an identity of her own?
3. Courtney D. Courtney is a tomboy with a hilariously intense fixation on camouflage; she refuses to wear anything else. Can Stacy and Clinton help this spunky, camo girl find a style that is appropriate for her age and body type?
4. The Rules Book Stacy and Clinton are counting down their top ten Rules to abide by. After devoting a decade of their lives to teaching essential style fundamentals, they're only going to tell you one more time - so listen up!
5. Tania L. Single mom and business owner, Tania frequently wears a frog costume out in public to help promote her growing catering company. Can Stacy and Clinton help this aspiring entrepreneur step out from behind the costume, and into a sophisticated new style?
6. Melinda P. Melinda wears tight clothes that garner her negative attention and have prevented her from joining the family business. Can Stacy and Clinton get Melinda trade in her skimpy outfits for a more mature style?
7. Carly S. Carly is an insecure young woman, stuck in a frumpy teenage style of ripped jeans, hoodies, cartoon t-shirts and oversized coats. Can S&C give young Carly a chic, new look and help her gain the confidence to meet her online beau for the first time?
8. Molly S. and Mandy Y. Mandy & Molly are twins who lead separate lives but manage to dress the same frumpy and boyish. In a WNTW first, Stacy & Clinton have a twin makeover face-off. Who will emerge victorious as each host is given a twin to create an individual style for.
9. Jennifer W. Animal lover, Jennifer has dedicated her time to saving animals, but in the process has begun to neglect herself. She buys her pets better outfits than she does herself! Will Stacy and Clinton help get this animal hero to focus more time on her wardrobe?
10. Megumi H. 39 year-old, Megumi is hoping to find a man and settle down. But her wardrobe of animal hats and knee highs is not attracting any serious candidates. Can Stacy and Clinton help this immature dresser find a style that attracts the right kind of attention?
11. Fan Mail It's the What not to Wear Fan mail Special and Stacy and Clinton are not holding back! It's everything you wanted to know about What Not To Wear, that Stacy and Clinton were too afraid to tell you, UNTIL NOW!
12. The Last Hurrah in Vegas In the series finale, Stacy and Clinton are hitting the road to check in on past contributors, as they make their way to Vegas for a finale bash. But it wouldn't be What Not to Wear without one last makeover in the city known for epic fashion disasters.
Great show, much more than just fashion sense. The personal transformations in attitude and self confidence are so wonderfully uplifting.Published 8 months ago by LivingOnTums
Why did this show go off the air; I will miss it dearly. This particular show was just as exciting as all the othersPublished 8 months ago by R. Ferrer
Always entertaining, but not as good a season as Seasons 10 and 11. I will miss Stacy and Clinton and all the wacky "contributors. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Gretchen N. Vaught
Per usual, Stacy and Clinton transform women's opinions of themselves so they can realize their true potential. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
So sad it is the end of a great show. I love Clinton and Stacy. We need more shows like this that are fun andf helpful. Amazon video rocks bigtime.Published 9 months ago by L. Hyams
We always watch What Not To Wear and will miss the episodes. Stacy and Clinton are especially good at coaxing the selected people to find and wear the appropriate clothing, in a... Read morePublished 9 months ago by bruce martin