Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Elephant Plush
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 15, 2008
I purchased this elephant for a friend whose favorite animal is the elephant. She absolutely loved it. It is tall enough to act like a footstool. It is also able to support the weight of an adult. This is a great product for anyone because it is simply so out of the ordinary of a gift.
on January 17, 2011
This elephant is HUGE! I have an almost-3 year old daughter that really wanted an elephant for Christmas....I splurged and bought this for $40ish (which is A LOT of money for a stuffed animal in my opinion) and I will say.....IT WAS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR! My daughter is very tall for her age (100th percentile for height) and weighs 34lbs. She can sit on her elephant, it doesn't cringe or buckle, and kiddo's feet don't even hit the ground. LOL! (if I could figure out a way to upload a photo I would) Anyhoo...same day she got this elephant she named her Kelli. She's a keeper and a part of the fam now.
on December 16, 2009
My two girls (4.5 yo and 2.5 yo) love the elephant. The sit on it, drag it around by its tail and trunk, carry it around - everything. I even carry them sitting on top of it and they pretend it is a magic flying elephant. A very nice toy. My older girl is 36 lbs (and in that "jumping" phase) and we have had no problems with her tearing or breaking the elephant. The grown ups in the house have even started using it as an footrest on occasion.
on December 19, 2014
First, I ordered Jerome the giant giraffe for our baby's nursery. Our baby is due in March. Jerome seemed lonely so then I ordered Ellie the elephant! They are so awesome. Our pug loves them (our cat not so much) and they look great in the nursery. Sometimes we bring them out in the family room to watch tv lol. The giant zebra should be arriving Tuesday. My husband has cut me off from ordering anymore but these were the perfect addition to our nursery and really well built.
review image review image review image
on March 26, 2014
I have ordered the white tiger and the giraffe and BOTH WERE AMAZING! very large and the kids loved them. However... the elephant was very small. I am very dissapointed in the size and qualitiy of the animal. The other ones are beautiful and the size makes them very awesome. HOWEVER the elephant is a joke. If your looking for a large stuffed elephant. look else where!
on January 11, 2009
This item showed up at our home and we were so happy with it. Bigger than you would think and very durable.
on December 20, 2012
I ordered two of these elephants as gifts for little girls - who were interested in elephants. If details are important - these are AFrican elephants with large ears - - an Indian elephant has the smaller ears.
They look good in person - better than the photo.
I would definitely purchase them again and would recommend them.
on January 18, 2015
My 2 year old little girl loves her elephant!! I love the way it feels and the body structure resembles a real elephant! I do wish it was a little bigger for the price I paid but overall it was worth buying because it put the biggest smile on my daughter's face on Christmas morning!
review image
on May 7, 2014
We ordered this as a birthday gift for my 7 year old son. For his birthday, he was collecting money for the local zoo as opposed to gifts for himself. But we wanted something special on the "gift " table at his party. This elephant was it! She stands up well on her own, looks great (just like the picture). Very pleased with this purchase.
on July 4, 2012
This was purchased as a birthday gift for one of our great grandsons who is really "in" to elephants at 3 years old. We left it in the box, cut an "air hole" in the side and that is how he got the elephant. It was gorgeous and he insisted on sleeping with it the first night. Melissa and Doug have the most adorable and lifelike animals for children. They stand behind their product and give you a warranty on them for a period of time in some cases. If you want a happy child that loves one special animal, you would not go wrong to check them out for what you need.