Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on July 23, 2011
Our toddlers love these puzzles! They do master matching them up after a few times, but repetition is still great for them developmentally. The Melissa and Doug products are very durable. The paint never chips and the wood stays intact despite being handled by toddler hands. Overall great product!
on November 3, 2014
I bought the toy based on good reviews. However, the shapes are covered with paper (I though the picture will be printed on magnet)so when my 1.5 years daughter put it in her mouth, pieces of paper coming off...She likes to play with it but I have to watch her. Not the best choice for small children.
on September 4, 2009
This is a good puzzle for my son. He loves the shapes, but I was a bit dissappointed with the top layer of the shapes. It started to peel. Otherwise, a great puzzle.
on April 19, 2016
Cute puzzle, I sent it to a friend for her son. She told me he absolutely loved the bright colors and the animals that were on the puzzle board "talking about shapes". I think its a great product for kids that are starting to learn to identify shapes as well as learning colors, animals, and motor skills. Melissa & Doug has great educational toy options so we were thrilled with the puzzle. The only thing I wish that it had was some more of the basic shapes like heart and star. Those shapes seem a little more basic and at a beginners level than octagon and hexagon are.
on January 29, 2016
Very thin particle board material used to make this puzzle. While my 2 year old grandson seemed to enjoy doing this with me I was very disappointed in the quality. The pegs on the puzzle are very small and the edges on the pieces are rough and jagged. I will not be purchasing any more puzzles from this brand.
on March 6, 2016
I was a bit disappointed in this puzzle. It's well-made, but the packaging (online and actual) states "Peg Puzzle with Pictures Under Pieces". There are no pictures under the pieces, just the name of the shape. I thought it might be a picture of the rest of the animal. Other than that, it is fine. I bought the Wire 'puzzle storage case' by the same company too and that's perfect.
on March 2, 2016
My 3-year old niece loved it! And so did my 18-month old daughter at my niece's birthday party ;) It looks like I'll be buying another one! This is the best price anywhere! Also, it is a much easier puzzle for my 18-month old to do than some of the animal ones since there are multiple ways each piece can be inserted. She got far less frustrated with it than with some of her others.
on October 15, 2015
Cute basic puzzle. Underneath each piece is a solid color with the name of the shape printed - not too interesting for a child. So I cut out pictures of family members and glued them down so when the puzzle piece is lifted up there's a picture of a loved one. Much cuter. The construction is solid.
on May 7, 2015
This product is TERRIBLE!!!!! Cheap, thin, and was destroyed in one day by my 15 month old!!!!!! It's cheep pressed wood with plastic stickers that my children ate off in one day!!! It sits in the trash after one day. Which means a total loss of money. Could have just saved time and thrown the money in the trash instead and then I would not be pulling out paper from my kinds mouths!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2014
Great little puzzle but it's not going to last. The pieces are very thin and lightweight wood and they have a paper decal instead of paint for the design. My 2 yr old felt the desire to bite a piece and he left some pretty hefty teeth marks in it with very little effort. Also another piece got splashed with water and it's permanently marred even though we wiped it dry immediately. So anyways, the 2 yr old loves it and has enjoyed it but I doubt it's going to survive more than a couple months.

See 1 answered question