5.0 out of 5 stars Hit with 3 year old grandson
Published on August 6, 2011 by Classic Jazz

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but came damaged
We really like that this product is all wood, and it is really cute, but one of the smaller tractors came damaged. We didn't realize it until my son had already opened it (it was a Christmas gift) so now we really only are able to use the large truck and one of the smaller tractors. Other than that, though, my son (3) does seem to enjoy it.
Published 5 months ago by Rebekah A. Shipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit with 3 year old grandson, August 6, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
Melissa and Doug toys are usually more popular with our grandchildren than I think they will be. This one proved that once again. Our three year old grandson was going back to this toy during his birthday afternoon while we were there - putting aside the flashier birthday presents that made noise and were much larger. He was also using his matchbox cars and other small cars to load on to this low loader thus making more creative play. Definitely a hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome trucks, July 21, 2011
J. Felske (Chippewa Falls, WI) - See all my reviews
We love Melissa and Doug products and when we saw this truck, we knew it would be as good as previous products. We bought it for a friend's little boy and she reports back that he insists on taking it everywhere. He must have each small truck in his hands when they leave and he plays with them daily. We plan to get this for our son on his birthday. He loves working trucks so this should be perfect for him. I expect this set to be as well made as other M&D trucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Quality and Value, October 11, 2011
Chris P. "72669" (Brooklyn, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
There's something about a wood toy. Unlike plastic, there's the feeling of substance and the idea that it could easily last to be your child's child's toy. Usually, wood toy's are tiny, and I bought this for a three-year-old with some trepidation. But the truck and vehicles are large, easy to grasp, brilliantly colored, and obviously high quality. And the price was terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Consumer, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
My 2.5 year old loves this toy. It is very durable, has been played with in water as well, and was worth the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
This wooden toy feels far superior to a plastic toy. The wooden trucks are very durable and well made.
The trucks fit easily onto the loader.
The two smaller trucks are easily held by little ones hands. My almost two year old grandson loves to play with this toy
I highly recommend the Low Loader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Durable Low Loader, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
My preschooler (age 2 1/2) absolutely loves this low loader... he wants to take it everywhere with him and he adores the little digger and steamroller that come with it. He will play with this set for hours- likes putting the two vehicles on the low loader and rolling it around to different locations where he pretends to "work at the construction site." It's also great that it has the two different vehicles because he can play with someone else- whether that is mom, dad, grandma, or a friend visiting for a play date. I am becoming used to the now-common refrain "mama, you want to play with digger and I will play with steam roller." It's not a question, he's just stating a fact.
I'm also impressed with the quality- I like wooden toys because I always feel bad about how easily plastic breaks and how plastics aren't sustainable- and these are really high-quality wood toys- I feel like they will be durable and last a long time. We can pass them on to other family members later and they will still be in good shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
I bought this toy for my little daycare guys and they love it! We've had it for a few weeks and it's seen constant use and has held up to plenty of rough play indoors and outside. The truck and machines are just the right size for little hands and easy to manuver. I like the toy because it is just that, a toy. A toy that challenges the boys imaginations and they can play with for hours without getting bored. That alone is worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
Bought two of these for my two little grandsons. They love it! Anything that can hitch-up will fascinate a little boy. Unbreakable wooden construction can be passed down as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, yes, yes!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
This is another perfect toy from Melissa & Doug. A great gift that engages all three of the boys (9 months, 18 months, and 4 yrs) who spend 5 days each week at my house. This toy is played with every day and that is a hit in my book. They each play with it according to their developmental age so it is very versatile. And the little girls in our neighborhood enjoy it, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, July 14, 2014
J from GA (Atlanta, Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Low Loader (Toy)
This is a good quality toy for young ones. The color is vivid and the wood is very sturdy.

Melissa & Doug Low Loader