Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Toy|Change

VINE VOICEon December 2, 2013
This is an extremely high quality set of cones. Yes, some of you may be wondering, it's just frigging cones. Yes and I do think that for some, this set is an overkill. But these cones are extremely sturdy. I can even stand on it and it won't bent at all. Younger ones can stack them and create various things. And for older kids, it works very well for various sporting needs. I only wish it had rubber padding on the bottom.
on September 24, 2013
These get played with a lot around here. My kids have made games with them, worn them on their heads, used them for trapping crickets... :) Simple and sturdy. Colors are bright, with different textures as well. Can't really go wrong with these. No batteries. Pure, kid-imagination-powered fun.
on July 29, 2012
love melissa and doug everything. glad i made this purchase. very durable and sturdy. my toddler son plays construction. bikes around... makes obstacle courses. my 2 yr old daughter wears them as hats, counts, sorts, etc. great product. they play with it quite often. wish it were taller but i guess now it is easier for little ones to hold and carry around and not get hurt. 8, 2 of each color and great purchase for the money too.
on June 3, 2013
not worth the price. These were bought to show the kids on our street (6) how far they could go riding their bikes. These cones are small and break easily.
on June 11, 2014
We use these to mark the edges of volleyball/badminton/soccer courts, to direct the electric kids' cars, to set up obstacle courses for bikes... you get the idea. Very colorful/easy to see, and tall enough to be seen even in tall grass. But not sharp at all and don't really hurt if you happen to run into one and knock it over.
on March 10, 2014
These cones are durable, transportable, stack-able, colorful and fun for kids of all ages. We have used them for everything under the sun - sports events, pretend play (hats) yard sales, outdoor games with the kids, and safety (managing neighborly yard boundaries when we have younger kids over to play). I wish more came in a set...they are a good size, easy to see in grass that hasn't been mowed for a couple of weeks, and the colors haven't faded much in the sun.

Melissa & Doug make high quality toys and this was no exception! Great product!
on August 12, 2015
I go to Melissa & Doug for the quality and durability, and this cone set is no exception. The cones are very high quality and can withstand a great deal of abuse--though they are made of hard plastic, the plastic is thick enough with enough "give" to prevent cracking, even when my kid kicks it over and stands on it. That said, it is expensive. The cones also lack anything that reduces sliding, which make them hard to use for some games and activities on hard, smooth surfaces.
on January 9, 2015
Bit hit with grandson's, along with the GuideCraft Drive Signs. Toss in a Power Wheels Dune Racer and you've got a winning combo! Perfect size & enough colors to share! ("I want a red one, and a blue one…") No fighting over colors when you have just 2 grandkiddos. They can't wait to come over & play with all of these. Now if we can just teach them to drive with eyes on the road. Might as well be wearing blindfolds!
These also double as party hats & footwear…see photo
on December 30, 2015
These are a high quality activity cones. We haven't had a chance to really use them yet, but just in handling them I can tell they are going to withstand quite a bit of abuse from my 18-month-old son as he grows up. They are a good weight, about a pound and a half when all stacked together, and each individual cone is about 3 oz. They come in four colors, red, blue, yellow, and orange, and each is vibrant and fun, and there are two of each color. Each cone has a slightly raised pattern on them which makes them easier to grab and hold on to. The pattern on them is slightly raised in some spots and flat in the other. There are squares on four and circles on the other four. Each cone stands just over 9" and the stack of all eight cones stands at just under one foot (12"). There is also an included sheet (front and back) of Play Ideas, which gives you different ways to have fun with the cones. Mine came wrapped around one of the orange cones. All in all I am really excited to spend time playing with this set with my son for years to come.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 10, 2015
So much fun. You know how kids like to stack. I have bought a ton of stacking cups and they always get lost. Not these guys. The color is bright, they are sturdy and perfect for arranging patterns and stacking. I saw these at the preschool and the almost two year old was instantly drawn to them. I like the size and that I won't be misplacing them. All the kids are having fun with them. Great for creating barricades, shapes, ring toss. So much you can do with them.