5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
Published on January 9, 2009 by J. Maciejewski

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink pad dry (old inventory)?
Published on December 11, 2009 by M&D Fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink pad dry (old inventory)?, December 11, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
All M&D products have been great. This is potentially a great one too but our ink pad came in very dry. I suppose we will try adding water to it but there are no instructions that came along with it. I hope it will be alright to do that. I wish M&D made refillable ink for the pads. The stamps, by the way, are very tiny too, which makes the dry ink pads even more unappealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, January 9, 2009
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
I bought these stamps for my artistic 2-year old little girl. She LOVES them. They are durable, easy to use, and the graphics are great! They were inexpensive and great quality. The ones you buy in specialty shops are so pricey and these are every bit as good! I think they are a great toy and would strongly recommend anything in the Melissa and Doug line for kids. We also have a couple other stamp sets by Melissa and Doug. Great toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stamps, stamps and more stamps., April 8, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
We love M&D stamp sets. We have an inkpad from over 3yrs ago that still has yet to dry out and stamps are clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stamp set, October 26, 2009
LINDA (HUDSON, NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
The stamps are a little smaller than I thought they would be, and as others stated, no cover. Overall however, I like this companys products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small but nice quality stamps, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
I bought these for my toddler who enjoys stamping. My only complaint is the stamps are littler than I expected. She can hold them well but they make for tiny imprints and if you smoosh it a little on the paper, it can be unclear as to what the animal is. Wish they were just a little bigger! Otherwise nice quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ms. Laura's "Little Learners", October 17, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
The stamps are cute but extremely small stamped picture. Should be bigger. Especially for the price. The ink does wash off hands well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good detail, but small, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
The actual stamps were smaller than I was expecting. In the past, I have ordered stamps from Melissa and Doug that were about 3 times the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
Same as above two comments, for a 4 year old little girl that loves her art stuff, adding to her collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great birthday gift, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
This is a great gift for a child that enjoys being creative. Or for those days when you are stuck inside and you don't want them on the tv all day. For the price you are getting a very good deal. The project works best on light colored paper but you can use glue on the stamps with glitter for another design. Just be sure to clean the stamps well between use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great activity!, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
Lots do fun things to do with this! It allows for creativity and individualized education. Lots of animals to recognize and easy to use for little hands.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›