5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST sprinkler
Published on September 10, 2010 by D. Wade

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak sprinkler
We have strong water pressure, but this sprinkler doesn't work that well. The water only sprays 2 feet in the air with full blast on my hose. I will return this and am totally dissatisfied.
Published on April 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST sprinkler, September 10, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
This sprinkler is awesome!! I wondered how good it would be since it is a child's toy. It is very safe for kids to run through--all soft rubber and it is small so they don't trip over it. However, this sprinkler spreads water more evenly than most sprinklers (even those designed as sprinklers not toys) and the volume of water it shoots out is amazing. Mine shoots water higher than 15 feet in all directions if the water is on high. My children love to put it under the trampoline and jump, and we can raise and lower the water volume so that the guiser is 2 feet or 15 feet. Great to water small or large areas or just to play in. My 5 year old loves it and so does my 12 year old!! I'm very impressed with this product. You really can't go wrong. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe Fun, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
My 2-year old daughter went crazy over this. It was perfect for her. The water didn't shoot too high and if she accidentally stepped or fell on the sprinkler itself it didn't hurt. The flowers are bendable and have give so little feet don't get hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN! PRETTY! FUN!, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
My daughter kept popping her inflatable pools! We have the collection of outdoor things in this design, so we liked the look of the sprinkler. She LOVES it! She is 2 and runs and plays and its safe and durable. It sprays in all directions. She says "pretty flowers". :-) It gets A LOT of use!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars At first disappointed, then Voila! Works even better than expected., June 22, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
At first I was going to give this one star. Like the others said, it only went up about 2 feet. My 2 and 3 year olds liked it ok, but it wasn't performing as expected. I read through a bunch of both positive and negative reviews, and decided to try it on the hose line in the front. Voila! Six feet plus in the air. I'm not technical and I'm not really interested in finding out why it didn't work as well in the backyard. I will say in the back, we have two 50ft hoses connected together, and one of those is on a hose reel and then has to travel up to our back deck to use. Could be distance or just poor water pressure in the back. In the front, we have one hose and it's not on a reel and it's level from the water spout to where we put sprinkler in the yard. So, for us it works great both ways, it definitely is not defective. I have pictures of it attached in both the front and back; I'll try to see how I can add them here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual functionality and daughter loved it!, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
Our daughter (2 YOA) was scared to play in the public spray parks. We got this for her and instantly she was in love with running and playing in the spraying water. It does not spray forceful or too high where it could hurt a 2 year old. It also waters the grass for us while she is using it. :-) Dual function!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sprinkler, works well., June 16, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
My daughter loves playing in this sprinkler. It works well, sprays evenly, even when water pressure is low. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
Gave this to my niece, and both she and her parents loved it. Super cute. Water flow can be quite gentle for small ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and functional, August 14, 2009
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
It does what it's suppose to do. The flowers are rubbery, so they can be pushed around, but won't stay in a new position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daycare Must Have, June 23, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler (Toy)
We are a licensed home daycare with children ages 1 - 9 that all LOVE this sprinkler. The children jumped over it, bumped it, and picked it up without getting hurt. The rubber flowers just popped back up when pushed down. We are huge collectors of Melissa and Doug products but this is the best item they have created. I highly recommend it to daycare centers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak sprinkler, April 17, 2012
A Kid's Review
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinkler