Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: NO SIZE|Change

on June 22, 2014
At first I was going to give this one star. Like the others said, it only went up about 2 feet. My 2 and 3 year olds liked it ok, but it wasn't performing as expected. I read through a bunch of both positive and negative reviews, and decided to try it on the hose line in the front. Voila! Six feet plus in the air. I'm not technical and I'm not really interested in finding out why it didn't work as well in the backyard. I will say in the back, we have two 50ft hoses connected together, and one of those is on a hose reel and then has to travel up to our back deck to use. Could be distance or just poor water pressure in the back. In the front, we have one hose and it's not on a reel and it's level from the water spout to where we put sprinkler in the yard. So, for us it works great both ways, it definitely is not defective. I have pictures of it attached in both the front and back; I'll try to see how I can add them here.
review image review image
22 comments| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2010
This sprinkler is awesome!! I wondered how good it would be since it is a child's toy. It is very safe for kids to run through--all soft rubber and it is small so they don't trip over it. However, this sprinkler spreads water more evenly than most sprinklers (even those designed as sprinklers not toys) and the volume of water it shoots out is amazing. Mine shoots water higher than 15 feet in all directions if the water is on high. My children love to put it under the trampoline and jump, and we can raise and lower the water volume so that the guiser is 2 feet or 15 feet. Great to water small or large areas or just to play in. My 5 year old loves it and so does my 12 year old!! I'm very impressed with this product. You really can't go wrong. I highly recommend it.
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2015
My daughter LOVES this!!!! Connects easily to any hose nozzle and depending on the pressure of the water, determines how high the water sprays up. The sprinkler stays flat on the ground and all of the nozzles flow water through easily. Such a fun little sprinkler!
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 15, 2010
My 2-year old daughter went crazy over this. It was perfect for her. The water didn't shoot too high and if she accidentally stepped or fell on the sprinkler itself it didn't hurt. The flowers are bendable and have give so little feet don't get hurt.
on September 12, 2009
My daughter kept popping her inflatable pools! We have the collection of outdoor things in this design, so we liked the look of the sprinkler. She LOVES it! She is 2 and runs and plays and its safe and durable. It sprays in all directions. She says "pretty flowers". :-) It gets A LOT of use!!!
on April 17, 2012
We have strong water pressure, but this sprinkler doesn't work that well. The water only sprays 2 feet in the air with full blast on my hose. I will return this and am totally dissatisfied.
on July 2, 2015
This was great. Kids got bored though. Wish the flower stems moved around. One of the stems have a pinhole that lets out just enough pressure to make that flower weak. You can tell it was a factory issue, nothing to do with the seller and really doesn't hinder the product effectiveness.
on June 16, 2010
My daughter loves playing in this sprinkler. It works well, sprays evenly, even when water pressure is low. I would recommend.
on April 6, 2016
This is an excellent sprinkler for the price! The water shoots up about six feet, my 12 month old absolutely loved playing with this today! Looking forward to using it all summer. I've attached a close up image from when we unboxed the sprinkler. The entire thing is a nice rubber material so it will not be easily broken. Highly recommend.
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2016
I got this design because it was on a deal of the day. My son was not particularly impressed with the pink flowers. However after easily attaching it to the hose it was a fun sprinkler to have and my son admitted that even with pink flowers it was still fun. I managed to twist the hose so that I could stop the water and when they went near it pop it back on again. That was a lot of fun. This is fun in the garden. I had hoped that there would be a little movement from the flowers that cause the jets to move about but the twisting of the hose solved that. I wish that this design was a little less girly but it is super fun and I am sure that it will be out again over the warm days