4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Colors But The Spout Is High
My two year old LOVES this watering can. She'll water flowers with us all the time. my only complaint is that the spout is a little high. She has a hard time tilting it far enough to water anything. Usually we end up helping her, which is ok. Probably better for a little older child or a lot more practice on our part.
Published on April 15, 2011 by CuteCuddlyCitten

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking. Buy the M&D Chameleon Watering Can instead
Published on October 1, 2011 by Lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking. Buy the M&D Chameleon Watering Can instead, October 1, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch TM Blossom Bright Watering Can (Toy)
I bought BOTH this can and the chameleon watering can, also by Melissa and Doug. The quality difference in both cans is very noticeable. This can is very cheap looking. The plastic is brittle. The stripes on the side were scratched. You can see a white line through the middle of the whole thing where the green is seamed together. Looks like the two halves were glued together.

The Chameleon Watering Can is the way to go. It is a "rubbery" thick plastic... not brittle feeling. The colors are beautiful. It is easy to use. Get that one instead.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but doesn't work great, May 23, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is cute for decoration but the practicality of it is poor. My daughter has to tip it a great deal before the water comes out and still it flows poorly. I wouldn't buy this product if I were to do it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely cute, but . . ., June 13, 2011
This watering can is as cute as can be and my granddaughter loves it and loves helping me water my flowers. However, it's made of surprisingly brittle plastic, and on day 1 of its use, my little girl dropped it on the patio and cracked the edge where the side joins the bottom. I was able to repair the crack with super glue and it's holding water again, but who knows how long it will hang in there - hopefully through the summer. It's really a lovely little thing - bright and cheerful - but my suggestion to the manufacturer would be to change the plastic to a more rubberized type of plastic (like the one I own, which is a good old Rubbermade watering can that is fabulously durable and can handle tons of abuse).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Colors But The Spout Is High, April 15, 2011
CuteCuddlyCitten (BIRMINGHAM, AL, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars SO cute!, May 25, 2010
Irishlawlass (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter at Christmas. It's just a beautiful little watering can. My daughter is very small for her age (15 months) and has no problem handling the watering can. Can't wait to water flowers with her this summer! I am a fan of Melissa and Doug stuff and this does not disappoint.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 18, 2011
Cheaply made. Came cracked all over with a gaping hole in the top due to a bad combo of poor packaging and brittle plastic. I would expect more from a toy not purchased at the dollar store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase, July 19, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter has been really wanting a watering can and we thought it would be good for her. I didn't want one too small. We bought this one and within minutes of having it she dropped it on the floor (maybe 1.5ft) and it CRACKED! It is very very poorly made and the material is super cheap. Do not buy this. It will not hold up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Child's garden watering can, March 2, 2010
With Spring/Summer coming, I purchased this toy as a b-day gift for my grand-neice. Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch TM Blossom Bright Watering Can When she opened it, everyone was delighted! I also purchased the Blossom Bright tool set Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch TM Blossom Bright Tote Set. A delightful duo at an affordable price. Perfect summer gifts for your preschool girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watering can, June 3, 2011
My toddler's response when I took this watering can out of the shipping box was "Wow"! Then she took off with it trying to water the flowers in the backyard. I think that pretty much says it all right there. This can is very pretty and brightly colored and perfect for kids. Great for teaching toddlers how to water plants and super easy to use. I am a fan of Melissa & Doug products overall - never had a miss yet! Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, May 15, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Cute watering can, however the plastic that it is made of is very poor quality. My daughter dropped it before we even got to use it and the bottom cracked making it not usable. I would expect better quality from Melissa and Doug.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch TM Blossom Bright Watering Can