Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll forum
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
vote
Yes, they do. She is beautiful and my granddaughter loves her.
Nov 1, 2013 by Pat
vote
Yes they fit. The doll is very well made and the hair stands up beautifully to being brushed and styled. I bought this item for my granddaughter to play with when she visits. She loved it so much I purchased a second doll and had it mailed directly to her. She is 8.
Sep 28, 2013 by Elvira M. Kohner
votes
Sorry, my grandkids have two of these, but live out of town. I think the face is vinyl but not sure and don't know where it was made, but the girls love them and they are just the perfect size for the 2 yr. old to handle.
Nov 3, 2013 by Lorraine Golden
votes
She as blue eyes. She is a very pretty doll. My daughters name is Brianna and she was 5 yr. old when I bought this doll for her and she loves it. it is very real looking.
Dec 9, 2013 by susan
votes
i think brunette ...for these are not red unless Red in hair in a slightly different colour. My daughter loves this doll Briana, Natalie and Jenna. We bought three.
Nov 25, 2014 by California, USA
votes
do eyes open and close Dec 16, 2013
Yes, they open and close. My granddaughter loves this doll!
Dec 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
This doll is 12 inches long; the box is about 2 inches longer than that...
Nov 30, 2013 by Martha Hartley
votes
Is the doll stuffed? Jun 7, 2014
Soft bodied doll with formed plastic hands and feet, head is also formed plastic. Easy to clean.
Jun 9, 2014 by Mary Stenvall
votes
It seemed safe for a baby with no small parts and the 11mo old loved it. But the almost 4yr old loved it too. I would think any child that likes dolls would be happy with it.
Feb 16, 2014 by margie karraker
votes
My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and I bought this last Christmas for her. She played with it then and still does, it is THE only doll that goes for walks with us or to the supermarket! Hope this helps!
Dec 18, 2013 by Peggy Ann
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers