Questions & Answers
Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll
by Melissa & Doug
4.4 out of 5 stars (403)
$18.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
votes
i think brunette ...for these are not red unless Red in hair in a slightly different colour. My daughter loves this doll Briana, Natalie and Jenna. We bought three.
Nov 25, 2014 by California, USA
votes
The one we received is a brunette - light skinned with dark (not black) hair. I would call it a Caucasian doll. It's facial features are Caucasian.
Jun 11, 2014 by margie karraker
votes
Is the doll stuffed? Jun 7, 2014
Soft bodied doll with formed plastic hands and feet, head is also formed plastic. Easy to clean.
Jun 9, 2014 by Mary Stenvall
votes
It seemed safe for a baby with no small parts and the 11mo old loved it. But the almost 4yr old loved it too. I would think any child that likes dolls would be happy with it.
Feb 16, 2014 by margie karraker
votes
I've washed ours twice now on a gentle cycle - no dryer and she came out fine.
Jan 16, 2014 by Michelle strock
votes
My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and I bought this last Christmas for her. She played with it then and still does, it is THE only doll that goes for walks with us or to the supermarket! Hope this helps!
Dec 18, 2013 by Peggy Ann
votes
do eyes open and close Dec 16, 2013
Yes, they open and close. My granddaughter loves this doll!
Dec 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
can you comb her heir Dec 15, 2013
Yes. The hair is thick and very easy to come. My granddaughter is constantly brushing and restyling the doll's hair. There is no hair loss or tangling. This is an excellent product.
Dec 15, 2013 by Elvira M. Kohner
votes
Given the number of materials and fabric used in the making of most dolls, it would seem to be a most difficult task to present a product which has no scent. As a child, I always enjoyed the scent of a new doll. I am 86+ years old, and whatever scent my dolls had certainly has not affected my well-being. Actually, I love the "new-car smell" when I have a new vehicle . . . I love the scent of a brand-new book . . . and I love the scent of an old book! We are a diverse people with widely different preferences . . . and this makes each of us unique. One of the freedoms we as Americans enjoy, although it appears to be in jeopardy at this time, is freedom of choice. Enjoy that freedom and fight for it!
Dec 12, 2013 by B. Spencer
votes
do her eyes blink? Dec 9, 2013
Yes sorta....they are the kind where she closes her eyes when she lays down. My girls both loved this doll. They are 3 and 4 y/o
Dec 9, 2013 by B. Wirth
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers