5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
Published on February 8, 2011 by crelieu

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked better online
It's sad because you feel like you can trust the brand Melissa and Doug. This item just doesn't look as good. The hair on it is coarser and not as pretty. There is a big part in her bangs. The clothing materials look like they belong one something you would get at the dollar store. And the other person that talks about the thumb covering the ugly face is dead on...
Published on December 8, 2011 by T Step

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, February 8, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
Bought this for my 1 year old daughters birthday, it's exactly what I was looking for. I needed a doll with a lot of hair she can grab onto, she has to hold my hair to fall asleep and I needed something to take the place of that, this was perfect. The doll has A LOT of thick, shiny, soft beautiful hair, she smells good has a sweet face and even smells good. The hair can be taken out of the pony tails and brushed, I'm really amazed how much hair she has and it's not falling out all over the place. The size is a good size so my daughter can lug her around herself. The price is fantastic compared to all the other dolls I've looked at, so if she does totally destroy her hair I don't have to worry about it since I didn't spend a fortune. My daughter has 3 other dolls that she's never really played with, in the 4 days she's had this one it goes everywhere with her she loves it and so do I. HIGHLY recommend this doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect doll for a toddler!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
This is a great doll! I was looking for a nice doll for my 21 month old for Christmas. She LOVES her babies, but I wanted to get one with hair this time. However, since she is so young, I was not yet willing to spend the money for AG or Corolle. I have always loved Melissa and Doug products and this one did not disappoint. The doll has a nice soft body and is the perfect size for tucking under my daughter's arm. She has nice, rooted hair that is shiny and still easy to comb through. It comes out of the pigtails and can be put into braids or another style. Of course, my daughter's favorite part is the included pacifier and that she can suck her thumb. We are hoping she also works with generic baby bottles and other "food" items. Overall, a great doll and a wonderful bargain for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious, November 27, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
This doll has the sweetest face and eyes. I just love her. She is everything I hoped she would be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Doll cute, but packaging nightmare!!!!, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
I have ordered probably over a dozen Melissa and Doug products in the past 3 years. They are top quality! This doll is no exception. It is really precious BUT I almost lost my religion trying to get it out of the box!!! Please tell me what awful thing happened in your childhood that you would package your toys in such a horrendous, frustrating way!!! Seriously! I broke nails, bled, and cursed trying to undo all the "tie downs" before I finally freed her of her prison of a box! Please lighten up a bit. There has GOT to be a better method!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked better online, December 8, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)

I recommend taking a pass on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll that my daughter loves, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
My daughter loves her baby dolls and we decided to get this for her. The on-line picture does not do it justice. The doll is absolutely gorgeous and my daughter loves it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very smelly and not as cute in person, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
I thought this doll was cute online, but when I got it and it's thumb isn't in it's mouth, it wasn't nearly as cute. I was willing to settle, because it's so cheap. Then I opened the package to look closer and the smell was very strong. It stayed on my hands for a long time after and I couldn't stand it. I didn't think my daughters would be able to play with it all the time having to constantly take that smell. It gave me a headache, so it couldn't be good for them to smell all the time. Spend the extra 10 dollars for a cuter doll without all the smell. I'm returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect doll, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
I chose this doll for my one yr old granddaughter and she loves it. she carries the doll everywhere she goes. It has held up to all her banging and dragging it around. the hair is easy to take down and redo to keep a fresh look. The doll is the perfect size for a little girl who can walk but is not far off the ground. It did not come with a lot of small pieces which was good. It came with a pacifier and it is big enough for my granddaughter to keep up with and easy enough for her to put in her baby's mouth and play mommy. This doll has been a great asset to our playroom.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE Melissa and Doug Brianna DOLL!!, December 10, 2012
Buyers beware!
This doll is first of all ugly, it's cheaply made. It does not look like in the picture, her face is smaller than her body and her hair bangs are weird. It has tiny eyes, and crooked mouth...pure ugliness...very dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Baby Doll, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll (Toy)
This is an excellent doll. She has a squishy body great for cuddling. This doll sucks her thumb or pacifier. At some point nearly all little girls want a baby doll to play with. It's great for pretend play. Plus Melissa & Doug products are known for being high quality.

Melissa & Doug Brianna - 12" Doll