Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2011
Bought this for my 1 year old daughters birthday, it's exactly what I was looking for. I needed a doll with a lot of hair she can grab onto, she has to hold my hair to fall asleep and I needed something to take the place of that, this was perfect. The doll has A LOT of thick, shiny, soft beautiful hair, she smells good has a sweet face and even smells good. The hair can be taken out of the pony tails and brushed, I'm really amazed how much hair she has and it's not falling out all over the place. The size is a good size so my daughter can lug her around herself. The price is fantastic compared to all the other dolls I've looked at, so if she does totally destroy her hair I don't have to worry about it since I didn't spend a fortune. My daughter has 3 other dolls that she's never really played with, in the 4 days she's had this one it goes everywhere with her she loves it and so do I. HIGHLY recommend this doll.
33 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2010
This is a great doll! I was looking for a nice doll for my 21 month old for Christmas. She LOVES her babies, but I wanted to get one with hair this time. However, since she is so young, I was not yet willing to spend the money for AG or Corolle. I have always loved Melissa and Doug products and this one did not disappoint. The doll has a nice soft body and is the perfect size for tucking under my daughter's arm. She has nice, rooted hair that is shiny and still easy to comb through. It comes out of the pigtails and can be put into braids or another style. Of course, my daughter's favorite part is the included pacifier and that she can suck her thumb. We are hoping she also works with generic baby bottles and other "food" items. Overall, a great doll and a wonderful bargain for the price.
on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
on November 27, 2010
This doll has the sweetest face and eyes. I just love her. She is everything I hoped she would be!
on July 23, 2012
I have ordered probably over a dozen Melissa and Doug products in the past 3 years. They are top quality! This doll is no exception. It is really precious BUT I almost lost my religion trying to get it out of the box!!! Please tell me what awful thing happened in your childhood that you would package your toys in such a horrendous, frustrating way!!! Seriously! I broke nails, bled, and cursed trying to undo all the "tie downs" before I finally freed her of her prison of a box! Please lighten up a bit. There has GOT to be a better method!
on December 10, 2012
Buyers beware!
This doll is first of all ugly, it's cheaply made. It does not look like in the picture, her face is smaller than her body and her hair bangs are weird. It has tiny eyes, and crooked mouth...pure ugliness...very dissapointed
on August 10, 2012
I received this beautiful doll today. I must say it doesn't look like an inexpensive doll at all. My daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old, and she is loving it! It's very soft but can sit up on it's back easily...Highly recommended!
on September 4, 2011
I thought this doll was cute online, but when I got it and it's thumb isn't in it's mouth, it wasn't nearly as cute. I was willing to settle, because it's so cheap. Then I opened the package to look closer and the smell was very strong. It stayed on my hands for a long time after and I couldn't stand it. I didn't think my daughters would be able to play with it all the time having to constantly take that smell. It gave me a headache, so it couldn't be good for them to smell all the time. Spend the extra 10 dollars for a cuter doll without all the smell. I'm returning them.
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I thought she was perfect at first but after several months of being carried everywhere her hair became an awful frizzy mess and will not de tangle. I have tried lots of things. The clothes also ball up after a wash. However, my 1 year old loves her and takes her everywhere.
on January 18, 2016
We have 4 of these adorable Brianna Dolls! My little son has this habit where he has to wrap his fingers around strands of my hair and suck his thumb in order to go to sleep. Terrible! So, at age 1, I bought him his first Brianna doll, so that he could use her hair instead of mine to go to sleep. Each year I've gotten a new one for him. The old one has some pretty bad dreds, and he does prefer the newer ones, but he will use the oldest one if the other ones aren't around. He takes a Brianna doll to preschool with him to use for nap time. I also think it is a good idea to let boys play and use dolls if they are so inclined. It helps with empathy and nurturing. My hair will always be his favorite, but he sure loves his Brianna dolls, too. He takes good care of her, puts her to bed, gives her her own thumb or pacifier (she comes with the ability for both!), feeds her (I bought the Melissa and Doug feeding set for him which includes bottles, pretend baby food, spoon, and bib), and cradles her. This same boy is rough and tumble with tractors, fire trucks, trains, and planes. This Brianna doll just gives him a little softness that rounds him out just perfectly. Melissa and Doug makes excellent quality toys!