Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on September 22, 2013
I run an in-home daycare and I bought several of these magnetic wooden doll sets for the girls and they love them!!! My grand-daughters enjoy them so much that their parents have purchased some of them as well. Good for the imagination and once in a while the boys have played with them too. The wood is thick and so are the magnetic pieces of clothing and accessories. It would take alot for a child to break them. The boxes they come in are solid as well and make for perfect storage. I would highly recommend any of the Melissa and Doug playsets to anyone. I have several other M&D toys and the kids love them.
on January 2, 2013
Our daughter is gaga for bride/groom toys right now, so she was excited to get this for Christmas. We ripped it open, played wedding for a spell, and loved it. The pieces are stoutly made out of wood with a magical mix of magnetism that holds everything on quite well. The one thing that irked us was that the box it came in (which is a relatively nice wooden divider) isn't great for holding the individual pieces--it was hard to figure out how everything should fit back in when we were done playing, and there is no cover for it (the plastic holding everything in is disposable). Bottom line--Quality build, but needs another container to store everything in.
on August 9, 2014
This wooden magnetic bride and groom dress-up doll set is cute and fun for kids who love dress-up games. I have this set now for about 2 years and it's been durable with no noticeable chipping or color fading.

I wouldn't recommend it though for kids more than 5 years old as it got boring rather fast to my 6-year old daughter. Perhaps there could be more versatility in the accessories to make it more interesting. I also would recommend to the manufacturer adding a plastic cover to the wooden tray so that the pieces remain security inside when being stored.
on September 29, 2012
My goal is to achieve a few things with a shower gift:

1) Unlikely to be duplicated by another attendee.

2) Remind the couple that as stressful as the wedding process becomes, it's important to not take life too seriously!!!

This gift hits the mark perfectly on both counts!
on March 8, 2013
I keep thinking my daughter would just love these... she so into bride and grooms and loves picking out outfits, but these just don't hold her interest for very long. They are really cute and hold up nicely. The actual product is very nice.
on November 2, 2011
Bought this for my cousins 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son to share in Jamaica - as the parents were getting married. The children had a blast with this toy; they laughed; changed outfits - including putting a wedding gown on the groom.
Great price with long entertainment value.
on March 18, 2013
I was trying to figure out what to give my flower girls who will be 3 at the time of my wedding. I found these and thought they would be perfect. I love that they come in a little wooden box. They look to be great quality and I just know the girls will love them!
on March 28, 2013
-Easy for toddlers to use
-More suited for a 3 year old. My 2 year olds were only somewhat intersted
-Could use some more suits and accessories for the groom. 95% of accessories are for the bride
-Good flower girl gift
on May 1, 2013
VERY cute. Quality, solid, wooden Melissa & Doug toys. The only letdown is the box /carrying case it comes in. For some reason it's made of very flimsy wood. It cracked before I could even give it as a gift. Melissa & Doug could do a little better than that. Most of their other stuff is well made
on February 14, 2013
My children (age 5 & 3) received this as a gift from grandma as we have two weddings coming up this year. Grandma assumed this would be a fun way for them to get excited about the weddings and learn what to expect. Unfortunately, this toy was dismissed within minutes of opening. It just isn't very much fun. The flowers don't fit with all the dresses, there are only 2 outfits for the groom, and the bride looks pretty discombobulated when you change her head pieces. Also, I was surprised that the bridal gowns are so plain. The styles are different, but they are all white with some brown outline to show detail. Now, I am not expecting that this set would have colorful bridal gowns, but there has to be some way to distinguish them and show details in a more interesting way. I just don't think there is enough different in the dresses to make changing the bridal gowns any fun.

For what it is worth, we had a Melissa and Doug princess magnetic dress-up toy that was much loved by my two. This one just didn't have the same appeal.