Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Caterpillar Grasping Toy
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 1, 2016
My baby loves this you! Very cute hand held toy that keeps the baby entertained. We bought this when our little was 6 months. It has kept up with no cracking , fading, chipping. I've washed it a bunch of times and my child with hulk like strength has stretched it thousands of times and it always goes right back to its original shape!
on January 19, 2012
I am a huge fan of Melissa & Doug products and this did not disappoint! My 6 mo old LOVES this thing. He can twist and twirl it and he especially likes to chew on the 'antennae'. When given a selection, he usually picks this toy out of the pile. It's extremely well made (as are all of their things) and is something that can easily be passed down. Love it!
on September 20, 2011
Our 8 month old stole this from another baby in her playgroup and was enthralled (and drooling) for a good 5 minutes straight (that's a long time when you're a baby). So we ordered one. Great price, good quality. She likes the elastic antennae more than anything else at this stage, but it seems like a toy that will grow with her.
on March 5, 2012
Bought this at Christmas for my 4 1/2 month old and she loves it! Now she is 6 months and this has to be a favorite toy of hers. She twists it, chews it and shakes it. Entertainment for hours!!
on December 21, 2014
Melissa & Doug toys just keep impressing me. My little guy loves it, it's the perfect size for him and it has nontoxic paint, so no worries when he chews on it.
on January 12, 2014
I AM OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE NEW STUFF FOR BABIES. MY DAUGHTER TOLD ME ABOUT MELISSA AND DOUG TOYS THEY ARE AMAZING I RECOMMEND BUYING THEM
on January 3, 2016
I bought this for my 7 month old nephew, and he loves it! It's perfect for him to hold on to and suck on. And the sections turn!
review image
on April 2, 2015
this has been one of my sons favorite toys from age 6-12 months :) definitely a staple in our play time :)
on October 23, 2013
i am always happy and satisfied with melissa & doug toys. It is small, but great for little hands :)
on August 4, 2015
Have bought this multiple times as gifts and now for myself. LOVE Melissa and Doug products.