Top critical review
14 people found this helpful
This paper has pluses and minuses... Here they are
on November 29, 2011
- I really did receive three rolls.
- The paper is bright white.
- For three rolls the price isn't bad.
- It is very thin. Much thinner than, for example, cheap copy paper. (Each 75' roll is less than 2 1/2" in diameter.)
- It wrinkles easily.
- It seems to come apart more easily when wet (for example from painting with water colors or drooling) than other craft papers.
- It's not as smooth, even right off the roll, as similar roll paper I've worked with.
Bottom line: Depends on what you want it for. If you are getting paper for kids to doodle on this will be OK. If it's for water colors then it might pose some challenges. If you are using it as a photographic backdrop then it might be OK if handled carefully.