Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Melissa & Doug Deluxe Natural Wood Puzzle Storage ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Natural Wood Puzzle Storage Case
|Price:||$39.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this case only if you intend to use it for the smaller puzzles.
1. It is one of the only racks on the market that will hold peg puzzles with the small pegs.
2. It hold twelve puzzle - more than your toddler will ever need.
3. It also works for traditional wood puzzles so as your child switches from one type to puzzle to another, your puzzle rack doesn't become obsolete.
4. It is sturdy and holds up to daily use by my active (and rough) toddler boy.
5. It is easy for toddler to remove and replace puzzles on his or her own. Especially nice if your toddler is in the "me do" stage of life.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perhaps I did not read the reviews of the product but it does NOT fit the Melissa & Doug chunky wood puzzles, which was the exact reason I purchased it. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
We have all Melissa &Doug puzzles but some of the bigger puzzles stick out of it.Published 1 month ago by Hougajr1
cheap and poorly made. holds very few puzzles and only ones that are small.Published 1 month ago by EEA13
This puzzle box holder is excellent!! It holds all puzzles that my son has and keeps them organized. Great addition to our home!!Published 1 month ago by Elizabeth
This doesn't fit the chunky Melissa and Doug puzzles which was the main reason why I bought it. Maybe I didn't read the description closely. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Daniel Reilly
I should have heeded the warnings on the size of the stoarage case. It fits ONLY 2 out of our 5 M&D puzzles, not worth the money. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jeff Morrison