Questions & Answers
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
by Melissa & Doug
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,947)
$53.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 168 questions
votes
No its not, easy clean though.
Jul 1, 2013 by Kindle Customer
votes
No, neither side is magnetic.
Apr 17, 2014 by NoAdditives
votes
Yes, it has three height adjustments; one for fairly little toddlers, then goes up from there. My eight year old grandaughter is using it just fine at the height that I have it set on.
Jul 16, 2013 by Debbie Ivey
votes
Not sure what the Hape Easel is but the answer is No. We use potatoes chip bag clips.
Jul 20, 2014 by SAFD
votes
I don't think so. My daughter is also 8 and this is still a perfect size easel for her. The primary colors of the trays and the clips may make it seem slightly more "kiddie", but it's very sturdy and tall enough. I still paint/draw with my daughter on it :-). It's also survived a couple of moves. Hope that helps!
Oct 16, 2014 by Melissa Napier
votes
No accessories, just the easel. You can but the accessories pack which comes with everything. My son uses this easel almost daily. We love it.
Nov 5, 2013 by N&C'sMOM
votes
I have purchased two of these and we did nothing to the chalkboard. If is supposed to be useable right out of the box
Dec 6, 2014 by S. Hamilton
votes
Not everything pictured. It came with the trays and the clips for the paper. Didn't come with anything else.
Jan 7, 2014 by Nikki Case
votes
Aside of Amazon I have seen them at Toys R Us
27 days ago by Zulma De Jesus
votes
I purchased this last year for Christmas and so far no problems with white board I only use crayola dry erase markers and crayons.
Dec 3, 2013 by Kathy McCrea
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers