5.0 out of 5 stars Learn Language with the Three Little Pigs
Step back in time with this classic, the Three Pigs, and bring on the fun! The chubby pigs are the perfect size for a toddler's hand to squeeze and let out a squeak. They can hide in their color-matched soft homes with plenty of doors and windows to open and close to teach early prepositions like "in," out," " back" and "front." Kids love to stuff the big bad wolf (and...
Published on March 2, 2008 by Sherry Y. Artemenko

3.0 out of 5 stars Houses have too many openings
Toddler likes the pigs/wolf, but not the houses. You can't really put the pigs into a house because they fall out the back window.
Published 15 months ago by Jane Olivier

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, December 23, 2008
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Deluxe Three Little Pigs Play Set Soft Baby Toy (Toy)
I bought this for my 18-month old nephew. My niece (age 4) and daughter (age 5) had a great time "showing" the 18-month old how the toy "worked." A grand time was had by all! The toy is very cute and well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for imaginative play!, September 27, 2013
My sons 1 and 3 play a lot with this toy. I recomend!
My only issue is that the windows are two big and leave the pigs unprotected!! The idea is unbeatable I just feel the houses could be improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good gift for kids, February 28, 2013
I bought it as a new year gift for our friends' kid. They like it very much! Highly recommended for kids around age 1-2

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with Piggies!, February 28, 2013
I bought this for one of my daughter's first birthday gifts knowing she would have to grow into it a little. Unlike some of the things I order online, the product looked exactly (if not better) than I thought it would! The pigs and wolf are bright and perfect for her to chew on. The pigs also squeak which was an added bonus. The houses look durable and washable. Anyway, she loves holding them and taking them in and out of the little houses but it's my 2 year old son that REALLY loves them. She will have to grow into them as she mostly just watches everything he does but he has played with them (lining them up, putting them in and out of houses, putting the houses inside each other...) all day long. I love a product that looks and does what it says :) I am only giving 4 stars for 2 reasons: 1) it collects hair, etc. So beware if you have animals you may have to lint roll the toy and 2) it comes with the story on a 2 page piece of paper. It would be really nice if it came with an actual story book or board book even if it was small.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kids Love This!, November 5, 2012
What fun we have had with this set! I am a homeschooling mother of six (ages 1-18), and I bought this toy hoping to use it to teach storytelling/narrative skills to my 3, 4, and 7-year-old boys, as well as to have it for just a plaything. The storytelling lessons have been a hit! They each take turns recounting the story of the three little pigs in their own words, using the toys as props to act it out. And what I hoped would happen did happen: in their free time, they use these characters and props to make up completely new stories, or "new chapters" for these three little pigs. I have had so much fun, and so many laughs, watching my little guys play with this! The product is extremely well made. The fabric houses are made of thick fabric, and they are durable and hold their shape through all types of tugs and pulls and squashing. The little plastic figures of the pigs and the wolf are very cute and durable as well. I did notice the paint beginning to wear off off the plastic figures a bit--but I believe this is mostly due to a teething 10-month-old baby, to be fair. I have absolutely no complaints. Well, the wolf would tell you, in the voice of my 7-year-old, that "the chimney is a pretty tight fit, just so you know." This is a perfectly delightful little toy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute but Safety Unsure, May 1, 2012
I like the toys a lot and so does my baby, but it doesn't have the necessary labels on if the plastic materials on the piggies and wolf or the cloth for the houses are baby safe, ie BPA / PVC free. They're freaking cute. I like that I can throw the houses in the wash. The lack of better labeling is across multiple major brands and products, though, so I'll fairly say that for what it is, it's very cute. I think a better industry standard may be what's need, so overall still good but not the best in safety in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Story Prop When She's Old Enough, June 3, 2010
Case "Case" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I got this for my little girl too early. She's only 21 months old and has had it since she was 8 months old. She's not at the point where she'll listen patiently to a story or understand anything I say. When she's 2+, this toy will be more suitable. So far, she just squeezes he pigs and that's about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler toy, December 14, 2008
Well made, soft Three LIttle Pigs 'nesting' houses. My year old granchild loves this set. Bought this with the 3 Little Pigs board book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for toddlers!, January 8, 2011
A Kid's Review
This is a multiple piece set - three little pigs, wolf, three houses - that is a wonderful toy! Pigs and wolf are great sized for toddler hands, there are hook-and-loop closures on each house's door so little guys can manipulate doors easily, and the wolf can even slide down the big house's chimney - it's just a great gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my fav but ok toy, June 20, 2014
This toy has wonderful little pigs and the wolf. They are great sized, they squeak and they clean easy. The houses need to have a smaller back window. It's hard to keep the pigs in the house because of the back window. It is great for teaching sizes, colors, numbers 1-3 , placement and creative play.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›