Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Toy|Change

I love Melissa & Doug products, all of them! This is a great, sturdy little stamp set with washable ink (though I wouldn't test it on an expensive outfit). It does wash off of table tops and skin, however.

The handles are a nice, solid wood and the stamps are very well made, they'll last many years with care. The ink is bright. My daughter really enjoys this set just as she's enjoyed the puzzles, dollhouse, playfood, etc. we've gotten her made by Melissa & Doug over the years.
on July 11, 2010
OMG the blue ink is everywhere! The washcloths I used to try and wash the kid are stained blue. My bathtub is stained blue. Somehow ink got smeared on her plastic training potty and now it's stained!! Seriously, seriously false advertising.
on April 19, 2010
All parents should be aware that your kids should have fun with this toy but they should also wear clothing that can be stained. Other than that, very good quality product.
on July 30, 2007
My daughter (7) loves art, and she really enjoys this set. It's easy for her to use, and adds lots of fun sparkle to her art projects. I was pleased to find that the ink wasn't too difficult to remove from her hands!
on April 6, 2008
My 3 1/2 year old son has a hard time taking his time on his projects and usually gets all the ink over his hands. This product with the little handles has been great for his little hands to handle.
on March 17, 2010
I ordered this for my 2 yr old. He loves it! I think he's a bit too young for it though - probably better for a 3 yr. old and older.
on March 20, 2009
I bought this product for my son's second birthday. Is is easy to use and he has lots of fun with it.
review image
on November 29, 2009
My 5 year old daughter loves to get her hands stamped at the check-out counter of our local library so I purchased this set for her on a whim when I spotted it online. She was so excited when it arrived and couldn't wait to start stamping scrap paper and her hands with all the different shapes and colors. The wooden handles are nice and easy for her to hold. Good value.
on October 28, 2007
This stamps are really small, and they are very simple, whichever the use u wanna give it, its going to work for sue, but i thought they were going to be bigger. The handles are amazing but the ink doesnt last long
on March 24, 2010
This is a really nice stamp set. The handles are perfect for younger kids like my 2 year old daughter. The ink washes off with no problems