Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Wooden Big Rig Trucks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2007
My son loves trucks. He loves being able to take apart the tractors and trailers. He didn't want the carrying case for a while but was having a difficult time carrying all six at one time. I suggested that he put the trucks in their "garage" to carry the trucks. Since then, the set has been inseparable.

Very satisfied mom.
on August 16, 2010
grandson loves the trucks. their garage is really sturdy, needs place to hang or sit. at first had a little trouble since the image of truck is just on the block of wood, but loves playing with these on his train tracks. should last forever.
on January 28, 2009
I bought this for my grandson and he plays with them all he time. He especially likes to put them on my Queen Anne furniture and race them. Since he is my grandson I indulge him. The toys are great!
on December 28, 2011
The "Melissa and Doug" company, which seems to specialize in puzzles, also puts out these wooden cars, trucks, rigs, and carriers. I bought several for the young grandchildren to share....They seem solidly made and to me are more attractive than the traditional metal cars and trucks most kids have (as do these children!).

Melissa & Doug Car Carrier
Melissa & Doug Stacking Emergency Vehicles][[ASIN:B000GYUY92 Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Construction Vehicles Set

I feel these toys will lend themselves to more imaginative free play, rather than forcing the child into playing with them only as the manufacturer designed them to played with. Also, I like that they do not TALK, WHISTLE, or make any other loud artifical noises. They are like simple, old fashioned toys of another era: not a bad thing to my way of thinking.
on February 18, 2012
I purchased these trucks for my grandchildren, ages 4 and 7. They are well made, and the graphics on the sides of the trucks make them "more real" than plain wooden vehicles. The children like to load the trucks onto the Melissa and Doug car carrier which I also purchased at the same time. Lots of good imaginative fun for them!
on March 3, 2013
This set is well construced and the only improvment I would make is to have pre-drilled holes in the box and include some screws so that it can be mounted to the wall. That's what we'll be doing with ours.
on July 10, 2012
We bought this for a gift for a 2 year old boy but my 2 year old girls loved to play with it too once it was opened. Trucks are mix and match and seem very sturdy. We think it was a great product and would get it again.
on January 22, 2013
This was a gift for my nephew, so I didn't really get a chance to look at it that closely. Having said that, from what I could tell, the construction was very solid. My nephew loves anything with wheels, so he was very excited about this gift. Should last a while.
on January 22, 2011
Bought for my grandson and he likes them better than his fancy talking truck. Fit little hands well and he puts them on Thomas Train tracks. Very pleased with this sturdy set of trucks hours of enjoyment. Highly recommend harkens back to a simpler times when you didn't need batteries. I don't believe you can go wrong with Melissa Doug toys
on December 26, 2012
Got these as a Christmas present for my 21 mo old daughter. She loves them!! We don't have a train track(Didn't really realize they went on train tracks until we got them), so she has a hard time keeping the front of the truck connected to the back but she just plays with them anyways and loves them just the same. :)