4.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Set for a Little Mommy, Some Accessories are Cheaply Made Though, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
I got this for my 22 month old daughter who loves playing Mommy with her baby doll and she loves it! The bundle was a great bargain instead of buying the feeding set and diaper set separately. The set comes with a cloth diaper bag, a diaper, a baby wipe container with a few wipes, rash cream container, bib, milk and juice bottles, a plate, spoon/fork, and two baby food jars. I love the realistic baby item accessories that are included and they help her relate to taking care of her baby cousin.

The pretty cloth diaper bag is well made and has 2 compartments and they fit all the accessories included in this set and then some extras we added like teething keys and a rattle. The pop top jars are easy for my daughter to open herself and she loves pretending to feed her doll. Her favorite (and mine too) accessory is the milk and juice bottles with the disappearing liquid. When it's upright, the bottle is only about 1/2 full (should be full in my opinion since that's what's in the picture) and when it's turned over, the liquid disappears. That alone entertains her for an hour!

As much as we love the realistic accessories, some of them are cheaply made and disappointing. I like the plastic wipe container but the reusable "wipes" are so thin like a cheap tissue and can be easily ripped and you only get 3 of them. The diaper it comes with is too small even for a 12" doll so luckily her doll already has a diaper. Also, the bib is too small and doesn't fit around the neck of her 12" doll either.

Despite these flaws with some of the accessories, me and my daughter are happy with this set and it's the best one we've had with the best variety of accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
My granddaughters loved this. They love to play with dolls change them and feed them like a real baby.My granddaughters are 5 and 3 they love it and even my 1 year old plays with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
I am so pleased with the response from my Grand daughter when she received this for her birthday. Her baby doll needed this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
Our Toddler loves playing with these with her babies. Good quality. Would recommend for any little girl starting to play with babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Baby Brother, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
Great value, best price we found and our granddaughter loved it. A gift to her as she welcomes her new baby brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa and Doug Doll Accessories Bundle, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
My 3 year old granddaughter really liked this gift, which accompanied her doll. I like anything that contains all the little accessories and she uses them all the time while playing with her baby doll. Keeps everything together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby doll toys., December 30, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
I got this bundle for my daughter, she loved it so much, and it is made out of great materials. Not your normal cheap plastic. It was super affordable and I love it. Thank you again melissa and doug. you guys are awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Diaper bag was smaller than I expected. Items are ..., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
Diaper bag was smaller than I expected. Items are all there and my daughter is excited to play with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cute Set, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
This is adorable and comes with everything a little girl needs for taking care of her babies! I can't wait to give this to my little girl on her 3rd birthday!

5.0 out of 5 stars The diaper and bib are easy to put on and take off a baby doll, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle (Toy)
I bought these accessories to go with my daughter's Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Maria doll. The jar lids really open, the wipes container opens to REAL dry baby wipes, and the liquid in the bottles empties and fills back up. The diaper and bib are easy to put on and take off a baby doll, and the diaper bag fits all of the accessories as well as several baby additional baby clothes. It really is a cute bundle of baby doll products, and I am very happy with this purchase.

Melissa & Doug Doll Accessories Bundle