Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style Name: Doll Accessories Bundle|Change
Price:$27.95 - $79.04

VINE VOICEon February 21, 2014
I got this for my 22 month old daughter who loves playing Mommy with her baby doll and she loves it! The bundle was a great bargain instead of buying the feeding set and diaper set separately. The set comes with a cloth diaper bag, a diaper, a baby wipe container with a few wipes, rash cream container, bib, milk and juice bottles, a plate, spoon/fork, and two baby food jars. I love the realistic baby item accessories that are included and they help her relate to taking care of her baby cousin.

The pretty cloth diaper bag is well made and has 2 compartments and they fit all the accessories included in this set and then some extras we added like teething keys and a rattle. The pop top jars are easy for my daughter to open herself and she loves pretending to feed her doll. Her favorite (and mine too) accessory is the milk and juice bottles with the disappearing liquid. When it's upright, the bottle is only about 1/2 full (should be full in my opinion since that's what's in the picture) and when it's turned over, the liquid disappears. That alone entertains her for an hour!

As much as we love the realistic accessories, some of them are cheaply made and disappointing. I like the plastic wipe container but the reusable "wipes" are so thin like a cheap tissue and can be easily ripped and you only get 3 of them. The diaper it comes with is too small even for a 12" doll so luckily her doll already has a diaper. Also, the bib is too small and doesn't fit around the neck of her 12" doll either.

Despite these flaws with some of the accessories, me and my daughter are happy with this set and it's the best one we've had with the best variety of accessories.
on August 27, 2014
I bought these accessories to go with my daughter's Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Maria doll. The jar lids really open, the wipes container opens to REAL dry baby wipes, and the liquid in the bottles empties and fills back up. The diaper and bib are easy to put on and take off a baby doll, and the diaper bag fits all of the accessories as well as several baby additional baby clothes. It really is a cute bundle of baby doll products, and I am very happy with this purchase.
review image review image
on April 9, 2014
My granddaughters loved this. They love to play with dolls change them and feed them like a real baby.My granddaughters are 5 and 3 they love it and even my 1 year old plays with this.
While the bag does not close with everything inside and the closures are not very good, this is an adorable and playful bundle. My daughter likes to play picnic and this works very well. The "wipes" are long gone (lol) but she enjoyed taking them out of the container. This works with all kinds of dolls, stuffed toys or puppets and she plays with it, or parts of this, often.

The wipes container is still a favorite and usually houses some small unrelated toy (and once toilet paper). Since we've had this for over 6 months some of the toys have been mixed with others, and truly this goes together with dolls or my daughters stuffed dog who also needs milk and juice :)

This toy was not a huge hit at Christmas. However, months later, it gets used over and over. I like that we can use the bag to place play food items and put the toys away.
review image review image
on June 1, 2015
Everything that a little girl needs to take care of her dolly. It has been a lot of fun watching her be the "mommy". Imagination play for a three year old. Perfect size for toddler hands. Best of all it comes with a BAG to hold it all instead of having pieces of it going all over the place. The bag has velcro at the tops to help keep the pouches closed. We also purchased a Melissa and Doug doll that comes with a potty chair and water bottle. It has been super using both "kits" for potty training. This bundle comes with "diaper underwear" and "diaper wipes". We use those also in the "potty training" routine.
review image
on June 11, 2015
My 2.5 yo, who is obsessed with caring for her babies, LOVES this diaper bag! Everything is as appears, and it is well made to be kid tough. The size is good for little ones to manage, but it also holds all of the items pictured without a problem. This was a great find and good buy! Thanks to Melissa and Doug for continuing to make quality, kid interesting, products at fair prices!
on January 16, 2014
My 3 year old granddaughter really liked this gift, which accompanied her doll. I like anything that contains all the little accessories and she uses them all the time while playing with her baby doll. Keeps everything together!
on March 3, 2014
I am so pleased with the response from my Grand daughter when she received this for her birthday. Her baby doll needed this.
on December 30, 2013
I got this bundle for my daughter, she loved it so much, and it is made out of great materials. Not your normal cheap plastic. It was super affordable and I love it. Thank you again melissa and doug. you guys are awesome!
on December 30, 2015
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my 2 year old daughter. She's a huge baby doll fanatic. When she opened this she promptly stopped opening gifts and spent the next two hours taking care of all of her babies! It wasn't until later that afternoon that she was interested in opening the rest of her presents.

It has only been a couple of days, but she can't get enough of this set. Sometimes I'll realize that the house has gotten very quiet, I'll see her in her room feeding, changing, and rocking her babies. It's great seeing her pretend play so sweetly and peacefully!
review image