4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, lots of fun, one drawback
My 20 month old daughter loves to change the diapers on her dolls and stuffed animals so this is a great set. She loves the bag and the wipes. My only complaint is that there really should be more than one diaper in the set.
Published on April 24, 2011 by Paul Long

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT but seriously, one diaper?
This is a great product perfect in every way. BUT... one diaper??? At least 2 if not 3 should be included in this set!
Published on October 19, 2011 by Jamie Catanese

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, lots of fun, one drawback, April 24, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, but haven't really used it yet, September 6, 2011
Amy (Wauseon, OH USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
This will be for Christmas, so i can't write about durability. Just to be sure, I did try the diaper on my daughter's 14 inch doll and it fit. It would probably be harder to get it on a larger doll. More than one diaper would be nice so she could have a 'dirty' one and a 'clean' one to change the baby into. I plan on using this diaper as a pattern to make her a couple more. The diaper wipes are made of a material that reminds me of those reusable shopping bags you can get at about any grocery store, only thinner. They should be very durable, assuming the child doesn't lose them all!

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT but seriously, one diaper?, October 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides hours of fun!, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
Our daughter loves this diaper bag!! It provides hours of fun for her as she changes her baby's diaper. I would also recommend the feeding set to go with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
I bought this for 'big sister' to welcome the baby home and be like mommy. It's really cute but rather inconvenient. I'm just not impressed with the overall design.

My grand-daughter ended up using it like a purse instead of a diaper bag (which was fine), but I think it would have been more practical if it had come with a few more parts like a bottle or burp cloth and maybe have the bag open like a changing mat.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., February 27, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
I paid $11.59 including shipping for this. That's what it looks like, cheap. I didn't get any great bargain here. My daughter likes it however and nothing has fallen apart after a couple of months of heavy use. So, it's worth what I paid for it. It's one thing to look cheap and have it stay together. It's quite another, to just completely waste good money for complete garbage. All in all, I'm happy with the purchase.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars This is horrible!, February 20, 2014
CrisW07 (Greenville SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
I was so upset after my little girl opened this. It is packaged very nicely but after we took it out of its pretty package it was very cheap. The tote doesn't close with buttons, zipper, etc so therefore you can't even keep the items in the bag. The items are very cheap and I wish I had paid more money for something better that my little girl would have enjoyed. She loves her baby dolls and was so sad with this product!

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Mar 10, 2014 12:26:23 PM PDT
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thank you for your comments on the diaper changing set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and to help you out with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, March 21, 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter due to reviews. Should have saved my money. The bag itself is really cute and perfect size for little hands. The diaper is really small and doesnt fit many dolls. The wipe case top has fallen off due to opening and closing it so many times. The wipes inside or very thin and cheaply made that they tore to pieces. Save yourself they hassle and buy your own things to make a diaper bag.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Apr 11, 2014 1:24:28 PM PDT
Dear Amazon Customer-
Thank you for your comments on the Doll Diaper Changing Set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect part of gift for little "Big-Sister-To-Be" at the baby shower, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
For my daughter's baby shower for her second baby, I bought a Melissa & Doug Doll so the soon-to-be big sister could feel included. I thought giving the little diaper bag and changing set was so appropriate for the shower as well. Nicely put together. She loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked great at first..., December 9, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
Without seeing the product in person, the set looked super cute and thought it would be perfect for my 3 yr old daughter. But I should have read the reviews, the diaper is too small for any of the dolls she has. It must be made to fit just a specific Melissa and Doug doll.. Wish I had known and now I can't return the item without paying shipping which is half the cost of the item. So I'm kind of stuck with a gift for my girl that isn't even going to work out.

Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set