4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, lots of fun, one drawback
My 20 month old daughter loves to change the diapers on her dolls and stuffed animals so this is a great set. She loves the bag and the wipes. My only complaint is that there really should be more than one diaper in the set.
Published on April 24, 2011 by Paul Long

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT but seriously, one diaper?
This is a great product perfect in every way. BUT... one diaper??? At least 2 if not 3 should be included in this set!
Published on October 19, 2011 by Jamie Catanese

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, lots of fun, one drawback, April 24, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, but haven't really used it yet, September 6, 2011
Amy (Wauseon, OH USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
This will be for Christmas, so i can't write about durability. Just to be sure, I did try the diaper on my daughter's 14 inch doll and it fit. It would probably be harder to get it on a larger doll. More than one diaper would be nice so she could have a 'dirty' one and a 'clean' one to change the baby into. I plan on using this diaper as a pattern to make her a couple more. The diaper wipes are made of a material that reminds me of those reusable shopping bags you can get at about any grocery store, only thinner. They should be very durable, assuming the child doesn't lose them all!

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT but seriously, one diaper?, October 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides hours of fun!, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
Our daughter loves this diaper bag!! It provides hours of fun for her as she changes her baby's diaper. I would also recommend the feeding set to go with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a little doll mother, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
My granddaughter aged 22 months was using her own wipes to clean her doll which we thought was so cute. These little wipes in the diaper changing set are durable so they will last as long as she is interested in playing with it. Nice little case to put everything in.

4.0 out of 5 stars EASY AND REALISTIC FOR A CHILD, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
Well made would be nice if there were zipper instead of velcro.The cream should be a tube and not a container like the baby food for the "Feeding Set" also by Melissa & Doug.
I bought both set . my grand daughter is confused between the diaper cream vs: the food container.They look exactly the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect part of gift for little "Big-Sister-To-Be" at the baby shower, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
For my daughter's baby shower for her second baby, I bought a Melissa & Doug Doll so the soon-to-be big sister could feel included. I thought giving the little diaper bag and changing set was so appropriate for the shower as well. Nicely put together. She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
The product is very good. I didn't have problems with manipulations. Perfect for my necessity. I recomend this product. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still great after a year, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bag and diaper cream/wipe container have all held up well after over a year of use. My sister did need to fix the velcro on the diaper, but that was after about 8 months of pretty heavy playing. I would definitely recommend for any little girl that likes to play with her dolls!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set (Toy)
I bought this for 'big sister' to welcome the baby home and be like mommy. It's really cute but rather inconvenient. I'm just not impressed with the overall design.

My grand-daughter ended up using it like a purse instead of a diaper bag (which was fine), but I think it would have been more practical if it had come with a few more parts like a bottle or burp cloth and maybe have the bag open like a changing mat.

Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing Set