Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 24, 2011
My 20 month old daughter loves to change the diapers on her dolls and stuffed animals so this is a great set. She loves the bag and the wipes. My only complaint is that there really should be more than one diaper in the set.
0Comment61 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2011
This is a great product perfect in every way. BUT... one diaper??? At least 2 if not 3 should be included in this set!
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2011
This will be for Christmas, so i can't write about durability. Just to be sure, I did try the diaper on my daughter's 14 inch doll and it fit. It would probably be harder to get it on a larger doll. More than one diaper would be nice so she could have a 'dirty' one and a 'clean' one to change the baby into. I plan on using this diaper as a pattern to make her a couple more. The diaper wipes are made of a material that reminds me of those reusable shopping bags you can get at about any grocery store, only thinner. They should be very durable, assuming the child doesn't lose them all!
0Comment36 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2011
Our daughter loves this diaper bag!! It provides hours of fun for her as she changes her baby's diaper. I would also recommend the feeding set to go with it.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 21, 2014
Bought this for my daughter due to reviews. Should have saved my money. The bag itself is really cute and perfect size for little hands. The diaper is really small and doesnt fit many dolls. The wipe case top has fallen off due to opening and closing it so many times. The wipes inside or very thin and cheaply made that they tore to pieces. Save yourself they hassle and buy your own things to make a diaper bag.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Amazon Customer-
Thank you for your comments on the Doll Diaper Changing Set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller
on December 31, 2013
I bought this for 'big sister' to welcome the baby home and be like mommy. It's really cute but rather inconvenient. I'm just not impressed with the overall design.

My grand-daughter ended up using it like a purse instead of a diaper bag (which was fine), but I think it would have been more practical if it had come with a few more parts like a bottle or burp cloth and maybe have the bag open like a changing mat.
on December 9, 2014
Without seeing the product in person, the set looked super cute and thought it would be perfect for my 3 yr old daughter. But I should have read the reviews, the diaper is too small for any of the dolls she has. It must be made to fit just a specific Melissa and Doug doll.. Wish I had known and now I can't return the item without paying shipping which is half the cost of the item. So I'm kind of stuck with a gift for my girl that isn't even going to work out.
on February 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bag and diaper cream/wipe container have all held up well after over a year of use. My sister did need to fix the velcro on the diaper, but that was after about 8 months of pretty heavy playing. I would definitely recommend for any little girl that likes to play with her dolls!
on August 3, 2011
For my daughter's baby shower for her second baby, I bought a Melissa & Doug Doll so the soon-to-be big sister could feel included. I thought giving the little diaper bag and changing set was so appropriate for the shower as well. Nicely put together. She loves it.
11 comment21 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2013
My two year old daughter LIVES for this thing. And I think it's one of the best things I've ever purchased for her. It's like a mini version of a real diaper bag! And I highly recommend getting the dinner/bottle set to go with this. Everything fits in here and it's just fabulous. She carries it around everywhere and constantly takes the stuff out and puts it back, out and back, out and back. It actually is the only toy that keeps her busy by herself without constantly yelling for "Mamma!" Buy it. You don't be disappointed. And trust me, I also give bad reviews when they are warranted.