Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 24, 2011
My 20 month old daughter loves to change the diapers on her dolls and stuffed animals so this is a great set. She loves the bag and the wipes. My only complaint is that there really should be more than one diaper in the set.
on September 6, 2011
This will be for Christmas, so i can't write about durability. Just to be sure, I did try the diaper on my daughter's 14 inch doll and it fit. It would probably be harder to get it on a larger doll. More than one diaper would be nice so she could have a 'dirty' one and a 'clean' one to change the baby into. I plan on using this diaper as a pattern to make her a couple more. The diaper wipes are made of a material that reminds me of those reusable shopping bags you can get at about any grocery store, only thinner. They should be very durable, assuming the child doesn't lose them all!
on October 19, 2011
This is a great product perfect in every way. BUT... one diaper??? At least 2 if not 3 should be included in this set!
on December 31, 2013
I bought this for 'big sister' to welcome the baby home and be like mommy. It's really cute but rather inconvenient. I'm just not impressed with the overall design.

My grand-daughter ended up using it like a purse instead of a diaper bag (which was fine), but I think it would have been more practical if it had come with a few more parts like a bottle or burp cloth and maybe have the bag open like a changing mat.
on October 19, 2011
Our daughter loves this diaper bag!! It provides hours of fun for her as she changes her baby's diaper. I would also recommend the feeding set to go with it.
on December 9, 2014
Without seeing the product in person, the set looked super cute and thought it would be perfect for my 3 yr old daughter. But I should have read the reviews, the diaper is too small for any of the dolls she has. It must be made to fit just a specific Melissa and Doug doll.. Wish I had known and now I can't return the item without paying shipping which is half the cost of the item. So I'm kind of stuck with a gift for my girl that isn't even going to work out.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 21, 2014
Bought this for my daughter due to reviews. Should have saved my money. The bag itself is really cute and perfect size for little hands. The diaper is really small and doesnt fit many dolls. The wipe case top has fallen off due to opening and closing it so many times. The wipes inside or very thin and cheaply made that they tore to pieces. Save yourself they hassle and buy your own things to make a diaper bag.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Amazon Customer-
Thank you for your comments on the Doll Diaper Changing Set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller
on February 27, 2014
I gave this to my niece for her second birthday and she loved it. She is now three and still plays with it. The bag and diaper cream/wipe container have all held up well after over a year of use. My sister did need to fix the velcro on the diaper, but that was after about 8 months of pretty heavy playing. I would definitely recommend for any little girl that likes to play with her dolls!
on March 16, 2016
This is so cute! The diaper is tiny (won't fit on a Lalaloopsy doll, but will fit on other smaller baby dolls). The wipes are not really wet, but are thin cloths that my little one loves to pretend to use, and can be used again and again. The bottle of ointment opens; I wish the top was hooked on somehow, but it comes all the way off. Hoping my little one doesn't lose it. The diaper bag is a perfect size for my daughter to fit everything she needs for her baby in it.
on November 17, 2015
My daughter was so happy to receive this for my almost 2 year old grand daughter. A new little one is due any time now and my grand daughter is obsessed with diapers and wipes! She is in the beginning of the "pretend" age and she loved the wipes and ointment. The wipes are reusable and can be refolded into their container over and over again. I bought additional diapers to add to the bag, along with bottles. She loves this diaper bag and played with it constantly when she first got it.