Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on April 5, 2010
I buy drawing pads for my 5 year old niece to use when she visits. In the past I've bought the cheapest ones at the discount store. When we opened the Melissa & Doug pad, I was struck by the quality and bright white color of the paper. Surprisingly, my niece noticed it too. She spent a lot of time drawing and asked if she could take the rest of the pad home (something she's never wanted to do in the past). I'm glad I ordered two!
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
This art paper was advertised as "heavy" and so when I opened it to begin finger painting with my grandson and found that it was too thin for this type of activity, I was disappointed. It may be fine for drawing but not for painting.
on June 26, 2010
I bought this pad in June 2010, and the product I received was simply a bound set of 50 pieces of the same paper I use in my printer.
on September 6, 2010
i definately wouldn't buy this again. It's just ordinary paper. You can buy a box of white computer paper for cheaper.
on July 4, 2011
Watercolor paint goes right through the paper after a minute or two of use, and the paper tears easily when using a paintbrush. The paper seems no different than bright printer paper, very thin.
on June 4, 2009
Great paper, great pad and great price! Only drawback is the shipping and handling cost more than the pad itself so I ended up paying more than I wanted to. I'd purchase this product in a store next around not mail order!
on December 22, 2011
these are 2.99 on melissa and dougs website. amazon is stating that they retail for 14.99.nope...2.99!!!! they are good quality paper though...and i do agree not enough sheets especially when you're using one pad amongst 4 kids.
on January 20, 2011
For Christmas we gave our daughter art supplies. I purchased this paper booklet for her to use with the paints, markers and coloring pencils. I would not recommend using this paper for anything other than crayons and pencils. It is very poor quality. Not at all the heavy weight bonded paper they list it as. I have printer paper that is better quality.
on January 23, 2014
This paper is light weight than 24lb. printer paper. It's very thin and absolutely not practical for water colors or pastels. We returned it and bought a better quality paper. For toddlers, yes, this would work. But at that point, why not just purchase a package of heavy weight paper from Target at a cheaper price?
on February 7, 2012
I suggest you buy a ream of good quality printer paper instead since it will be better and cheaper. Definitely NOT heavy weight paper!