Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her  Fine Art Deals Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

on December 31, 2011
Durable reusable stickers. Held up to my four year old attempting to remove them.
A variety of stickers that a little girly girl loves.
An unbeatable price. Five bucks? Great!

Difficult for four year old to remove stickers herself, although it helps considerably to remove the full
surrounding excess "sticker" material.
Difficult to flip between scenes and stickers. We ended up pulling all the scenes out to make it easier.

My MAIN con and reason for removal of stars, though, is the content. I mean, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to gender-based toys, but REALLY! The "scenes" available are
1. pajamas
2. ballerina (although some on this page look like lingere nighties)
3. "dress up"- princess/fairy/hippie/cowgirl/cat
4. BEAUTY PAGEANT.. WHAT!? They even have bathing suits with little sashes across them. Crazy.
5. Bridal party.

My girly-girl dress-up princess LOVES all the dresses, and it's easy enough to remove the ones I actually find inappropriate, but I would love to see Melissa and Doug be a bit more progressive and include more gender neutral choices like fireman/doctor/teacher/scientist. There are so many possiblities!
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2012
I originally purchased 4 of these for my granddaughters...ages 6,5,3 and 2. I immediately saw that they would be hard for the younger two to use.The stickers are somewhat tricky to remove for tiny hands as they seem to catch at certain points...since they are reusable there is no backing to peel off but they have to be gently taken out of the sheet. Having said that, the 6 and 5 year old girls had a GREAT time with them. Kind of like the old Colorforms but more durable. Very good for the imagination. They were comparing the outfits they created and even drawing pictures of them. Lots of fun for a quiet afternoon...just keep the littler ones away. Melissa and Doug also make one of these with a house motif...sort of like a dollhouse. They loved that as well.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2013
I have no complaints with the product, stickers are sturdy and my 2.5 year old loves playing with it. The content though is horrendous. Seriously, a beauty pageant and wedding scene? I'm used to all the princess stuff but this was over the top. Can't we have some scenes with kids going to school or playing in the snow or something? Disappointed in Melissa and Doug for this one.
on December 20, 2012
My daughter received this as a gift, and has spent some hours with it. I like that the clothing stickers are reusable and there are multiple scenes. However, the clothing and scenes are unapologetic stereotyping, and the clothing can not be used on multiple pages as the pictured girls are in different poses. Thus the dresses from one scene all have raised arms, while the arms in another scene are all down. This is frustrating for the small people. In addition the pages began falling out of the binding almost immediately, so the book is now in pieces and it is hard to keep everything together. I would feel better about this toy if the clothing and scenes were more interchangeable, and if there were some less stereotyped clothing options. I wouldn't buy this again.
on August 5, 2013
I bought this for my three-year-old daughter to play with during our annual week-long lake vacation. She wanted to play with it on our very first day there and then played with it every single day after that. She did not have much trouble peeling the "stickers" off, and she loved changing the outfits on the girls. I agree with a previous poster about the gloves all being for the right hand. Seems like a design flaw, but not a big deal. The only con I would mention is that once all the stickers are peeled off, it becomes a little bit of a nightmare to keep them organized for re-use. But at this price, I think I might just order a couple more new ones for upcoming vacations. (We have the sticker book where you can decorate rooms in a house as well and this one was played with SO much more than that one.)
on September 6, 2013
At first, I hesitated to buy this sticker pad because there are so many loose pieces to keep track off. Now that I bought it, I think that worry is no-biggie. If one piece is lost, use another. They are pretty interchangeable; even between scenes.

TIP 1)
- remove white borders and discard for all sticker pages; be careful not to discard some stickers by mistake
- this helps little ones to select and take stickers off page easily; easier for storing them back onto the sticker page afterwards also
TIP 2)
- remove scene pages from the pad
- this eliminates flipping back and forth between stickers and scenes
- keeps sticker pages in pad for ease of storage; loose stickers come off everywhere if you fling the sticker pages
TIP 3)
- bring out one or two scenes at a time
- do not need to overwhelm them; also keep this pad refreshing

Overall, I would recommend this sticker pad for little ones (4yr+) that love to use tons of stickers every day. This pad will save you money. Would stay away from this pad if your little ones (and/or have siblings) that still put things in mouth.

I removed one star because I am not sure of the educational value and the shoes are too plain (need to have more design).
on August 27, 2013
Melissa & Doug, as usual, always have cute, creative activities for kids. I like that these came with multiple outfits for each set of dolls and I also liked that the dolls were from a variety of ethnicities.
on December 27, 2012
I bought these for my daughter for christmas. she is 2.5 and loves them.They are very similar to colorforms but they stay stored in a book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 7, 2014
I bought 3 different sets of these sticker pads.....this, the Habitats, and the Vehicles ones for triplets. Luckily the boys started theirs first and were DELIGHTED. The stickers peeled off the "storage pages" PERFECTLY with no effort.

I wish I could say the same for the girl's fashion set. The fashion items are HORRIBLY perforated and nearly impossible to remove, even by Grandma and Her nails. My 8 yr old grand-daughter is just as disappointed and frustrated as her brothers are thrilled with their sets. Seems a defect issue with JUST this set. Always love Doug & Melissa's quality in their stuff & intend to contact them to report this issue.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thank you for your comments on the Dress Up Reusable Sticker Pad. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Beth Miller
on September 1, 2012
I was looking for something like the Color Forms that were available when my kids were little. These were close. But the pages are large which made them awkward for taking them with us when the kids needed to be quietly entertained. I liked the fact that there were multiple backgrounds. But it did seem strange that the gloves were all made for the left hand. No right-handed gloves were found. The individual items are reusable multiple times and that was good. But getting them off the background meant bending the background. While an adult could do it without bending the background, the kids found that challenging. We used these with children aged 2, 3, and 5. The 5-year-old twins found it most entertaining. The 3 year old was mildly entertained. And the 2 year old stuck with it for only a few minutes.