Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 69% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
|Price:||$29.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.51 (16%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to be safe and durable
- Great fun for your baby and child
- Comes with 4 Bottles of Poster Paint and 4 Spill-Proof Paint Cups
- Comes with 18" wide x 75' long easel paper roll, chalk, paint brushes, dry-erase marker and eraser
- Great quality and value!
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
A wide array of art supplies
This set includes everything your young artist needs when inspiration strikes! They’ll get plenty of creative playtime out of the 4 easy-to-squeeze 8 ounce bottles of premium-grade poster paint (in red, blue, yellow, and green); 4 medium-size paintbrushes; 4 spill-proof paint cups; dry-erase marker and eraser; 10 jumbo colored chalk sticks; and a roll of white bond easel paper.
Thoughtful details for children and adults
An ideal companion for our Standing Wooden Art Easel, this accessory set features thoughtful details that children and adults alike can appreciate: The brightly colored paints are washable; the innovative, easy-to-use paint cups are dishwasher-safe; the paintbrushes have easy-grip handles for superior control; the dry-erase marker and wood-handled felt eraser are durable; the non-toxic, kid-safe chalk stalks in a rainbow of colors have a unique triangular design that prevents rolling; and the premium, heavy-weight paper comes in a convenient roll.
About Melissa & Doug
Melissa & Doug toys are designed to fuel imagination, inspire exploration, and encourage the natural curiosity that leads to a lifetime of learning! From classic wooden toys to creative crafts for every age, Melissa & Doug’s timeless products educate and enrich in a way that’s as natural as playtime itself.
Since their company’s founding in 1988, Melissa and Doug have been committed to making exceptional children’s products, with a focus on hands-on creative play and superior customer service.
With their recognizable red-oval logo, Melissa and Doug put their names on every product they make—a symbol of their commitment to quality, attention to detail, and dedication to improving playtime for families around the world.
With four bottles of vibrant poster paint, four spill-proof paint cups, four brushes, a roll of easel paper, a 10-pack of jumbo rainbow chalk, an eraser and a dry erase marker, this generous set of kid art supplies is the perfect companion for our Standing Wooden Art Easel or on its own.
- Includes everything you need to accessorize your easel.
- Brightly colored paints are washable.
- The innovative, easy-to-use paint cups are dishwasher-safe.
- The paintbrushes have easy-grip handles.
- The non-toxic, kid-safe chalk has a unique triangular design that prevents rolling.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Washable paint in four colors: red, blue, yellow, green...my son has learned how to mix colors for orange and purple...and the paint is washable but you still might want to purchase a Melissa and Doug Artist's Smock.
2) Paper roll is nice, but kind of thin...depending on how your child paints, it may soak through a little.
3) Dry-erase marker in blue; I bought an Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Marker Set so my son would have different colors, but the one that comes with the set works great & wipes off easily.
4) Felt eraser. We use this one for the chalkboard side of his easel, and I bought another eraser for the dry-erase side of the easel.
5) The spill-proof cups are awesome. The lids screw off so you can pour the paint in, and they have flip tops that can be open while in use. There is a hole under the flip lid that accomodates the paint brush, and the area around the hole slants downwards so any run-off slides back into the cup and not over the edge.
6) The four paintbrushes come in red, blue, yellow, and green -- helps a child keep the colors from getting messy.
7) The chalk is awesome, but not sure why they have black chalk in the set -- you can't even see it on a green board. The chalk goes on and wipes off easy enough. The design makes it easier to hold, especially for littles ones learning how to hold a writing instrument correctly.
I wish the set came with two erasers, and more than one dry-erase marker, but otherwise this is a perfect set.
Then marker arrived broken - the point pressed in the first time we touched it to the whiteboard and we had to throw it away.
The chalk is horrible - it makes a lot of dust. We will definitely buy another brand ASAP.
The paint cups seem very nice - this is the only item we will probably keep.
The paintbrushes are only ok - the hairs come off after only a couple of uses. It is very nice that the brushes are color coded with the paint and the paint cups.
The set only comes with one eraser - we had to get another for the whiteboard. The one it comes with works well for the chalkboard.
First, the positive: the brushes are really high-quality and durable. The chalk is great, with nice colors and easy to hold because of the unique shape. The containers are really handy and very clever. They have two lids, one that you can use when you are painting, kind of cone-shaped, inverted with a hole....so you can dip your paintbrush into it, and easily wipe off the edges on this cleverly-designed lid. Then of course a top-lid that goes over that, when you are not using the paints. The eraser is good-quality and durable. The dry-erase marker is standard. Since there is only one, I bought another set with more colors.Expo 7-Piece Original Dry Erase Organizer Kit
The only negative: The paints look vibrant in the containers, and still look bright when you first put them on paper. Unfortunately, when the paint dries it is faded in color. At least, this is our experience when using the Melissa & Doug Easel paper. By the way, you can get 3 replacement rolls here on Amazon for a really good price. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Easel Paper (3 pack bundle) So it's fine for everyday art, but if you want to do something special as a keepsake, like we did, be prepared for the colors to be more muted than they look.Read more ›
*Quickly gets your child started using the easel.
*Paint cups are PERFECT and quite spill-resistant.
*Brushes are low quality and hairs fell out with first use. Bristles became stained and would not come clean. I added a picture of brushes after one use.
*Only one eraser although easel includes a chalk board and a white board. Not sure which the eraser is actually intended for.
Note: This is neither pro nor con, but the "poster paint" is not washable. Lay a drop cloth, put an old t-shirt on your child, and rinse everything immediately after use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Missing the tray!!! Really not happy because you have to take a lot of packaging off to open this up and returning it is going to be a huge pain. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Marissa Miller
I really like this set as it comes with everything you need for your little one to get started with their easel. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Katherine Price
The paint stains skin and clothes. Very difficult to remove. Disappointing from this brand.....Published 9 days ago by Tomas de Mul
I like M&D products usually, but not a fan of the art set. The paint is very thick and even though its washable, I worry about a big gloop getting on upholstery. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Akells