Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Now Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Melissa & Doug Fridge Food Set
by Melissa & Doug
4.6 out of 5 stars (378)
$16.79
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
Hi to answer your question these are good quality items not cheaply made. My son uses his items on a daily basis I have noticed no paint chipping.
Nov 29, 2013 by Valerie
votes
Weird but yes there is 9. There is a box of spaghetti in the set that is not shown in the picture. I don't know why they left that from the picture. I was very happy with this purchase! Their food items hold up the best.
Oct 21, 2013 by Jessica J Duke
votes
The orange juice is about 6 inches tall and it's the tallest food in the set.
Dec 30, 2014 by Cyndi
votes
I would suggest you do some online research. Here is one website I found: http://wemakeitsafer.com/blog/2011/05/melissa-doug-score-high-marks-n-toy-safety/
Jan 18, 2014 by CT Mom
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers