5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I got this for my 11 year old daughter and was thrilled. I was worried it might be too "young" for her but, I found the stamps perfect for any age! I think she is going to really enjoy decorating notes and such as the stamps are varied and good for children to adults.
Published on December 12, 2007 by T-Su

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I love Melissa and Doug products, but lately they have not included their usual plastic sliding lid over their products. This makes storing this stamp set much more difficult. We have the dinosaur stamp set which has the cover and nothing falls out of it. I wish they would return to including the cover!
Published on January 11, 2008 by K and G's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 12, 2007
T-Su (Ventura, CA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 11, 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift Hit, January 8, 2009
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
Bought this for my seven year old niece for Christmas.
She loved it! The kit is small, about 7-8 small stamps, one stamp pad with both pink & purple ink, and some colored pencils. But she had a lot of fun making sweet cards for everyone. She loves her arts & crafts, but I would guess for someone who already has a large array of stamps, this set might be a little to basic. But for a young girl who loves to make cards and crafts of sorts, this is a great beginner set.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, November 6, 2008
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
its great for kids who like to do arts and craft... my girl loves it, it helps with motor skill problems and i hand corradination, helps with lazy eye.. just an over all great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stamp Set, December 20, 2008
Mom of Two (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
My daughter really likes this stamp set. The only complaint I have is that the box doesn't have a lid or anything to keep the items inside. My daughter likes to take things with her when we visit family, and this is difficult to travel with. The stamps ARE very cute, though, and we've had a really great time creating beautiful artwork for the refrigerator!

1.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
Was extremely dissapointed with this product....Only two ink colors that were dry. No matter how hard my grand daughter pressed down, you could barely see the print. Pencil's were cheap & barely showed color.....It went in the garbage & I will never buy from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set for kids!, May 20, 2008
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
Kids will love making their own greeting cards and art work with this cute assortment of "friendship" stamps from Melissa and Doug.

Younger kids will spend hours happily stamping away and coloring in their creations. It might be a good idea to purchase an additional stamp pad from Melissa and Doug (available from Amazon) to include with the gift.

This is great rainy day fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stamps keep kids busy, May 12, 2007
The only complaint I have about this toy is the stamp pads do not produce a dark stamp. I am not sure why. I guess for some that could be a positive thing. Otherwise, it is fun for any child under 10 and my 2 and 4 year old play with it for long periods of time. Melissa and Doug did it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the art lover, April 3, 2007
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
My granddaughter really is into crafts so I bought this for her. She loves making art projects with this stamp set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, June 24, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set (Toy)
Fantastic gift for a girl ages 5-10! My friend's daughter has used it repeatedly for the last year when writing thank you notes or creating her own cards.

Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set