Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Toy|Change

on December 12, 2007
I got this for my 11 year old daughter and was thrilled. I was worried it might be too "young" for her but, I found the stamps perfect for any age! I think she is going to really enjoy decorating notes and such as the stamps are varied and good for children to adults.
on January 11, 2008
I love Melissa and Doug products, but lately they have not included their usual plastic sliding lid over their products. This makes storing this stamp set much more difficult. We have the dinosaur stamp set which has the cover and nothing falls out of it. I wish they would return to including the cover!
on January 8, 2009
Bought this for my seven year old niece for Christmas.
She loved it! The kit is small, about 7-8 small stamps, one stamp pad with both pink & purple ink, and some colored pencils. But she had a lot of fun making sweet cards for everyone. She loves her arts & crafts, but I would guess for someone who already has a large array of stamps, this set might be a little to basic. But for a young girl who loves to make cards and crafts of sorts, this is a great beginner set.
on November 6, 2008
its great for kids who like to do arts and craft... my girl loves it, it helps with motor skill problems and i hand corradination, helps with lazy eye.. just an over all great product.
on February 11, 2010
Was extremely dissapointed with this product....Only two ink colors that were dry. No matter how hard my grand daughter pressed down, you could barely see the print. Pencil's were cheap & barely showed color.....It went in the garbage & I will never buy from this seller again.
Kids will love making their own greeting cards and art work with this cute assortment of "friendship" stamps from Melissa and Doug.

Younger kids will spend hours happily stamping away and coloring in their creations. It might be a good idea to purchase an additional stamp pad from Melissa and Doug (available from Amazon) to include with the gift.

This is great rainy day fun!
on May 12, 2007
The only complaint I have about this toy is the stamp pads do not produce a dark stamp. I am not sure why. I guess for some that could be a positive thing. Otherwise, it is fun for any child under 10 and my 2 and 4 year old play with it for long periods of time. Melissa and Doug did it again!
on December 20, 2008
My daughter really likes this stamp set. The only complaint I have is that the box doesn't have a lid or anything to keep the items inside. My daughter likes to take things with her when we visit family, and this is difficult to travel with. The stamps ARE very cute, though, and we've had a really great time creating beautiful artwork for the refrigerator!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 28, 2014
Very disappointing. The ink pads were dry and my granddaughter could not make a legible image with her new stamps. It is a shame to sell a product that makes a little child sad. She put it away and doesn't want to use it. I'm going to try to find some ink pads for her that will actually produce an impression. I think M&D have become too corporate to care about quality. I'm giving up on their product line.
on May 3, 2016
Great set of stamps! I'm 28 yrs old and have been using stamps with my crafts since I was 10 and I think these are very nice & cute. I usually buy expensive "adult" stamps but these are just as good. My ink pad wasn't dry at all, the colors are just a bit on the lighter side (the pink ink is almost like a neon pink and the purple is a lighter purple shade) PLUS the lines of the stamp designs are very fine, making for a very crisp and clean looking application if done correctly. This is how a stamp should be!! I think some previous reviewers mistook that for dried out ink. I used these with a black in pad and the images were flawless & crisp.